Betfred has announced the grand opening of its state-of-the-art sportsbook at Long Shot’s, a premier OTB, in the Capital Region. Spanning an impressive 6300 square feet, this latest addition is set to revolutionize the sports betting scene in Central Maryland.
Featuring 157 seats, a massive 80-panel television wall, 12 self-service kiosks, and an extensive selection of beers on tap, the Betfred Sportsbook promises an unmatched atmosphere for sports enthusiasts. Guests can savor mouthwatering in-house smoked BBQ delights while enjoying daily food and drink specials, all while watching every game on the big screens.
One of the standout features of this modern sportsbook is its seamless integration of technology for added convenience. Patrons can easily place cash bets at the betting counter for enhanced ease, they can deposit or withdraw funds directly to and from their Betfred Online Account.
Kresimir Spajic, CEO of Betfred USA, said: “Our commitment to enhancing the sports betting experience remains unwavering. The effortless integration of cash deposits and withdrawals exemplifies our dedication to providing customers in Frederick and all of Maryland with a top-tier betting experience.”
Alyse Cohen, CEO of Long Shot’s, said: “We are thrilled to collaborate with Betfred and introduce this state-of-the-art sportsbook to the Capital Region. It’s a terrific addition to the outstanding Long Shot’s experience.”
Betfred Sports and Long Shot’s Partner to Bring Sports Betting to Maryland
Betfred Sports has signed an agreement with Long Shot’s of Frederick, Maryland to bring retail and online sports betting to Maryland pending regulatory approval.
A temporary retail sportsbook will be adjacent to the Maryland Jockey Club’s OTB within Long Shot’s for the 2022 football season. A permanent, 8800 square foot, state-of-the-art sportsbook with a video wall and comfortable theater-style seating will open just after the first of the year. A robust food and beverage menu will also be available. Online betting will be launched when formally allowed by state regulators.
“We were at the forefront of bringing sports betting to Maryland and specifically to Frederick. We are thrilled to open a sportsbook at Long Shot’s in partnership with Betfred Sports. We are proud that Long Shot’s is one of the premier off-track betting locations in the State and we look forward to achieving similar success with sports wagering. Long Shot’s will not only boost the local economy but contribute to enhancing the education of our students,” Long Shot’s CEO Alyse Cohen said.
“We identified Long Shot’s very early when searching for a Maryland partner. When combining Betfred’s 50 years of bookmaking experience and Long Shot’s success with off-track betting, we believe this will be a formidable partnership to compete in the Maryland sports betting space,” Bryan Bennett, Chief Operating Officer at Betfred Sports, said.
The temporary sportsbook, scheduled to open in September pending regulatory approval, will consist of in-person betting windows and self-serve betting kiosks.
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa