Gaming Innovation Group (GiG), a leading iGaming company, announced the launch of ApuestasArgentinas.com. Designed as a player-first experience, the site offers reviews and exclusive bonuses about sports betting operators in the Argentine market.
The launch of ApuestasArgentinas.com is another fantastic addition to GiG’s portfolio and represents the trust that the company has in the developing iGaming market in Argentina, and more widely, around Latin America.
The review team at ApuestasArgentinas comprises a group of experts with over 20 years of collective experience in the iGaming sector. This experience comes with other benefits – safety and responsible gaming are core values at ApuestasArgentinas.com. This is all part of Gaming Innovation Group’s wider commitment to promoting a healthy approach to gambling.
In addition to its strong focus on safety, ApuestasArgentinas.com offers a diverse and extensive selection of betting options, including the ability to filter by payment methods and sports. They also cater to more modern tastes such as eSports. The website is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to beginners and seasoned players, ensuring everyone can enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
The launch of ApuestasArgentinas.com also strengthens GiG’s position as a global leader in the iGaming industry. GiG is a full-service company, offering both B2C and B2B services, and has won a number of prestigious industry awards in the last five years – including the coveted “Best Casino Affiliate” award from IGB in 2022.
Nicolas Montanares, Head of SEO, said: “We are thrilled to introduce ApuestasArgentinas.com to the Argentine market. Argentina has gone from strength to strength in the online sports betting space, and we can see that in the overall market reaching around half-a-billion dollars this year. There has never been a better time to introduce our own brand of player-first reviews and bonuses to this flourishing sector.”
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa