SEATTLE, Oct. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today, the Snoqualmie Casino announced the renewal of its longstanding partnership with the Seattle Seahawks.
With a relationship that began roughly 15 years ago when Snoqualmie Casino first opened its doors, the partnership marked the first of its kind between a casino and the Seahawks franchise and only the seventh in the history of the NFL. Now, Snoqualmie Casino is currently in the process of expanding its existing casino to include a 210-room hotel, convention center, 2,000 seat concert venue, destination spa, and three new restaurants.
“As a company named one of ‘Washington’s Best Workplaces,’ our team culture means everything to us,” said Snoqualmie Casino CEO Stanford Le. “We are proud to continue our partnership with an outstanding organization whose success also depends on a strong team chemistry and presence in our local community.”
“We congratulate Snoqualmie Casino as they celebrate 15 years and an exciting expansion project, and look forward to continuing our long-term partnership together for years to come,” said Lisa Young, Seahawks Vice President of Corporate Partnerships.
SNOQUALMIE CASINO – SEATTLE’S CLOSEST CASINO
Just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle and the home fields of the Seahawks, Sounders and Mariners, Snoqualmie Casino combines breathtaking valley views with a sophisticated gaming setting, featuring Washington’s first sportsbook, nearly 1,700 state-of-the-art slot machines, 55 classic table games – including blackjack, roulette and baccarat. Snoqualmie Casino also features national entertainment in an intimate setting, with five distinct dining experiences, and the region’s best cigar lounge. For more information, visit www.snocasino.com.
The Seattle Seahawks joined the National Football League (NFL) in 1976 as an expansion team. The Seahawks have won 11 division titles and three conference championships. They are the only team to have played in both the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC) championship games. They have appeared in three Super Bowls, (Super Bowl XL, Super Bowl XLVIII and Super Bowl XLIX). The Seahawks defeated the Denver Broncos, 43-8, in Super Bowl XLVIII to win their first title. The team plays at Lumen Field in downtown Seattle. Making an impact off the field has always been one of the organization’s top areas of focus. The club supports nearly 2,500 charities around the Pacific Northwest and beyond and uses its unique and powerful platform to support community programs around the region. For more, visit www.seahawks.com.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/2deb3a30-588c-4030-8fb5-98f663b26122
CONTACT: CONTACT Kat Jackman Snoqualmie Casino, PR and Advertising Manager P: (425) 200 – 8597 E: [email protected]
- US iGaming: Three predictions for 2024
- Online Poker vs Live Poker Games – 5 Top Differences
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Apollo Games
- BF Games introduces new mechanic in latest release Megacity
- Pariplay makes German market debut through ZEAL launch
- Missouri Valley Conference Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Sportradar Appoints Jim Bombassei as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
- IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
- International ESG rating upgrade for NOVOMATIC
- Everygame Casino Introduces Legendary New Locking Archer from Spin Logic
- NOVOMATIC: Award-Winning Austrian Leading Company for More Than 10 Years
- Booming Games’ Art and Dev Team Begins Work on Ronaldinho Games
- ANJ Publishes a Study to Evaluate the Illegal Online Gambling in France and Gain a Better Understanding of Consumer Practices
- Thunderkick offers up scorching wins and spicy features in Hellapeños
- EGT Digital’s X-Nave Won the “Online Platform of the Year” Prize from BEGE Awards 2023
Recent Slot Releases4 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships3 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa4 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia4 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025
Latin America3 weeks ago
Smartsoft has officially stepped into the digital sponsorship role for the Argentine football team