Aegis Brands Inc. has announced that St. Louis Bar & Grill has unveiled Wings and Wagers with an exclusive, multi-year partnership with premier Canadian digital sportsbook and casino, Sports Interaction.
The innovative partnership marks the first alignment of its kind between a Canadian restaurant chain and a leader in Canadian online betting. St. Louis guests across Ontario can now access customized betting options through the Sports Interaction app. The partnership also enables St. Louis to delight sports fans with exclusives on game nights and other sporting events.
“Fans watching the game and wagering on sports inside St. Louis restaurants can now enjoy an enhanced experience with our new partnership with Sports Interaction,” Royal Nasager, VP of Marketing at St. Louis Bar & Grill, said.
“We believe this is a terrific way to drive excitement and differentiate ourselves from our competitors. Standing out as the best choice to watch a game when a wager is involved will further drive topline sales growth and profitability for our franchise network,” Steven Pelton, President of St. Louis Bar & Grill, said.
“Sports Interaction is redefining how Canadians engage with sports. We’re on the ground, have been around for 25 years and understand the local markets unlike anyone else. We are thrilled to partner with St. Louis Bar & Grill to bring its guests sports, teams and players that matter to them. We offer thousands of Canadian, U.S. and global leagues at all levels and types to make sure all fans are covered,” Leon Thomas, CEO of Sports Interaction, said.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Global Video Games Market Report, 2022 and 2023-2030: With “Speed Being the King” in Gaming, Growing Fiber to Home (FTTH) Connections Bolster Growth
- Kambi Group plc’s Executive Management increases shareholding by exercise of share options
- Outstanding talent’ underpins iGB Affiliate Award shortlist
- Bacta Convention welcomes ‘brighter future’ speech from UK Gambling Minister
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships2 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon