BetMGM, a leading sports betting and iGaming operator, announced today it is now an Official Sports Betting Partner of the Boston Red Sox. This marks BetMGM’s first relationship with a Massachusetts sports team and the first sports betting partnership for the Red Sox. The announcement comes ahead of the state’s impending mobile sports betting launch.
“The Red Sox are one of baseball’s most beloved organizations and we’re thrilled to bring BetMGM to their passionate fans,” said Matt Prevost, Chief Revenue Officer, BetMGM. “We look forward to working together to elevate the gameday experience in Boston.”
As part of the partnership, BetMGM signage will be featured at Fenway Park including on the iconic Green Monster, the ballpark’s left field wall. BetMGM will have a suite at the stadium and curate VIP fan experiences including access to batting practice with premium seats, alumni appearances, and ceremonial first pitches. Co-branded content will be integrated across both the Red Sox’s and BetMGM’s digital and social platforms.
“The Boston Red Sox are proud to partner with BetMGM as we prepare to enter a new era of professional sports betting in Massachusetts,” said Troup Parkinson, Executive Vice President, Partnerships, Boston Red Sox. “Given our strong relationship with MGM Resorts, BetMGM was the clear choice to become the first sports betting partner of the club, and we look forward to them offering sports betting opportunities to our fans in a safe and responsible manner.”
Today’s announcement is the latest example of the close relationship between the Red Sox and MGM Resorts, which includes a multi-year partnership in which MGM Resorts is the Official Resort Casino of the Boston Red Sox. The company was also selected by Fenway Sports Group as the naming rights partner of The MGM Music Hall at Fenway, which opened in September 2022.
Chris Kelley, President & COO, Northeast Group, MGM Resorts, said, “As host of the annual Red Sox Winter weekend, MGM Springfield has become a destination for New England baseball fans. With sports betting now legal in Massachusetts, we remain committed, through GameSense, to offering an enjoyable and responsible experience for our guests, customers and MGM Rewards members.”
Responsible gaming education remains a key focus for BetMGM as it continues to expand into new markets. BetMGM is proud to provide resources to help customers play responsibly including GameSense, an industry leading program, developed and licensed to MGM Resorts by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation.
Through the GameSense integration within BetMGM’s mobile and desktop platforms, customers can directly access responsible gaming tools. Also, BetMGM and MGM Resorts are both partners with the American Gaming Association’s (AGA) Have A Game Plan. ® Bet Responsibly.
BetMGM Debuts Luxor Fortunes Featuring Themes from Iconic Luxor Hotel and Casino
BetMGM, a leading sports betting and iGaming operator, announced the debut of Luxor Fortunes, an online slot game that showcases imagery of Luxor Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Luxor Fortunes is available exclusively at BetMGM and currently live in New Jersey and Michigan. BetMGM plans to offer the slot in all jurisdictions where the operator’s iGaming offering is live.
Created by Light & Wonder Inc., the leading cross-platform global games company, Luxor Fortunes is a 5×3 reel video slot with a potential 234 ways to win. It showcases the iconic Luxor pyramid and ancient Egypt theme with a modern twist. Luxor Fortunes features four Jackpots, Free Spins, and Turbo Mode. Luxor Fortunes shares similar elements with the popular slot, 88 Fortunes, which launched in 2017. According to Eilers & Krejcik, 88 Fortunes is one of the most successful games in the North American gaming landscape as evidenced by its remarkable market penetration data in the esteemed EKG Game Performance Database which tracks slot data going back to 2018.
“Luxor Fortunes is a perfect example of BetMGM’s omnichannel ability to create games based on iconic MGM Resorts properties. Luxor Fortunes already has enjoyed early success at BetMGM,” Oliver Bartlett, Vice President Of Gaming Product & Content at BetMGM, said.
“Incredibly proud and pleased to see Luxor Fortunes game go live across New Jersey and Michigan. The ideation, creation and level of quality in this game is testament to the long-standing and growing relationship Light & Wonder has with BetMGM. We are excited to see how players respond to this epic game,” Rob Procter, VP of Game Development at Light & Wonder, said.
BetMGM’s award-winning online casino is home to over 3600 titles across North American markets and one of the largest state-by-state exclusive jackpot networks. In 2023, BetMGM was named Casino Operator of the Year by SBC North America, EGR North America, Global Gaming Awards, and American Gambling Awards.
BetMGM and X Sign Exclusive Sports Betting Partnership
BetMGM, a leading sports betting and iGaming operator, announced a strategic partnership with X, becoming the social media platform’s exclusive Live Odds Sports Betting partner. The first-of-its-kind partnership between a premier social media brand and a sports betting operator will integrate BetMGM’s odds and branding into X, with each game linking to BetMGM’s website and app.
“X is the center of the sports world’s conversation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Being directly accessible within that forum is an unprecedented opportunity to expand our reach to a passionate and engaged audience. We look forward to adding intel and content that enhances the platform’s interaction around sports,” BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt, said.
X users in the US can explore BetMGM’s latest betting odds on pro football, with each of the major professional and college sports expected to follow in the coming weeks. The odds interface provides an easy clickthrough for each game to BetMGM’s app or website, creating a seamless user experience. The integration will continue to evolve and grow in its functionality over the coming months.
X CEO Linda Yaccarino said: “Sports never sleep on X and now with our strategic partnership with BetMGM, fans are practically in the front row. We’re bringing sports fans on X even closer to the action so they can cheer, and now bet, on their favorite teams.”
BetMGM’s New Sports Betting App Launches in Nevada
Advanced In-Game Betting, Expanded Prop Markets and Rewards Connectivity Headline New Ways to Play
BetMGM’s newly designed mobile sports betting app is now live in Las Vegas, the Sports and Entertainment Capital of the World. Powered by Entain, the newly designed BetMGM Nevada app offers sports fans significant enhancements to the mobile sports betting experience including an exponential increase in prop and parlay wager options, live streaming capabilities, digital deposits and withdrawals.
“As the world’s biggest sporting event arrives in Las Vegas this week, it is the ideal moment to introduce Nevada to our premier mobile sports betting app,” said BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt. “Nevada attracts people from around the world and is home to an incredibly knowledgeable sports fan base. It is vital to provide them with a superior product, and we are thrilled to do that with this launch.”
The enhanced app complements MGM Resorts’ best-in-class retail sportsbooks at nine destinations along the Las Vegas Strip including Bellagio, ARIA, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Park MGM, Luxor, New York-New York and Excalibur.
Highlights of the BetMGM app’s new features now accessible for Nevada users include:
- Expanded Pre-Game & In-Game Options: Entain’s integration of Angstrom Sports technology will allow the BetMGM app to provide an exponentially larger number of markets for the ‘Big Four’ U.S. sports. Players will enjoy a wide portfolio of pre-game and in-game wagering options with more attractive odds on team, individual player and play-by-play bets.
- Digital Deposits & Withdrawals: BetMGM Nevada users now enjoy new deposit options, digitally accessing their wallet for fast and convenient deposits and withdrawals from the app.
- BetMGM Rewards: The new Nevada app now is connected to BetMGM Rewards delivering the perks of a world-class loyalty program to the sports betting world. With every wager placed in Nevada, BetMGM app users now earn BetMGM Rewards Points and MGM Rewards Tier Credits unlocking VIP benefits to MGM Resorts’ 20+ premier destination resorts ranging from Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas to Borgata in Atlantic City, Beau Rivage in Mississippi, and MGM National Harbor in Maryland, among many others.
- Same-Game Parlay+: The enhanced app features Same-Game Parlay+, a new way to combine favorite same-game parlays to create one super parlay. Players now can connect two different same-game parlays into a single bet with ease for dramatically increased odds.
BetMGM currently operates in 28 markets with mobile and retail offerings.
As BetMGM continues to expand to new markets, responsible gambling education remains a key focus. BetMGM is proud to provide resources to help customers play responsibly including GameSense, an industry leading program, developed and licensed to MGM Resorts by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation. Through the integration within BetMGM’s mobile and desktop platforms, customers can receive the same GameSense experience they have grown to count on at MGM Resorts properties nationwide. This complements BetMGM’s already existing responsible gambling tools which serve to provide customers with an entertaining and safe digital experience.
- Casino Crypto Giant Bitline Partners with Ciphertrace for Enhanced Compliance in Digital Asset Transactions
- Unearth Riches and Mystery in Endorphina’s Latest Slot Adventure: Book of Conquistador!
- Riot Games Announces VALORANT Esports EMEA Partnership With Unilumin
- Tundra Esports Announces Addition of Ludwig ‘Zai’ Wahlberg as Dota 2 General Manager to the Team
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- PAGCor Says 188BET’s Return to the Philippines a Huge Vote of Confidence
- Racing TV Secures Exclusive British Rights to World’s Richest Horserace, the US$20 Million Saudi Cup
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Performance marketing quarterly results drive growth for Checkd Media
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
- Hello! We are Betting Software
partnerships4 weeks ago
MONETA COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS AND EXPANDS MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP FOR SUPERFEED RACING AND BETTING EDITORIAL CONTENT
partnerships4 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP PARTNERS WITH BOYLESPORTS TO DELIVER CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CONTENT HUB
Mediterranean Europe4 weeks ago
Cyprus: National Betting Authority Reveals Strong Growth in Q3 2023
Sports Betting4 weeks ago
Swifty Global Set to Enter Irish Gambling Market with Innovative Sports Betting Platform
EurAsia3 weeks ago
GR8 Tech Shortlisted for 3 Categories at SiGMA Eurasia Awards
partnerships4 weeks ago
Buzz Bingo goes all in on real-time personalisation with Future Anthem
Sports Betting3 weeks ago
Three Giant, Golden Darts Land in Cardiff to Celebrate the Start of the 2024 BetMGM Premier League
Australia3 weeks ago
Live horse racing data giants agree landmark merger