Push Technology, the pioneer and leader in real-time data streaming and messaging solutions, today announced valuable enhancements to Diffusion Cloud – its Intelligent Event-Data Platform. The additions include a new REST adapter and improved data monitoring capabilities.
New REST Adapter
Development teams can quickly and inexpensively provide real-time experiences to customers, by transforming existing APIs into streaming data feeds, without the need to re-architect backend systems. With Diffusion doing the heavy lifting of distributing real-time data, developers can reduce traffic load on backend systems – resulting in consistently fast performance and reduced infrastructure requirements. In addition, developers now have the ability to specify custom headers/query parameters – which are necessary for polling authenticated APIs.
- Leverage the power of Diffusion to distribute existing APIs as highly efficient, real-time streaming feeds.
- An out-of-the-box adapter to pull data from external REST API endpoints and into Diffusion.
- Configure integrations with external REST APIs through the Diffusion Cloud Dashboard, or programmatically via Diffusion’s Management API.
Diffusion Cloud is a mission-critical component of customers’ infrastructure. Monitoring improvements now makes it easier for Ops teams to understand how their Diffusion Cloud services are being used, identify anomalous behavior, and pro-actively respond to any potential issues before they impact end users.
- Live graphing and visualization of key usage metrics for “at a glance” service status.
- More granular reporting of usage history, allowing fine-grained trend analysis and diagnostics.
- Highlighting of usage thresholds and high/low summaries to inform capacity planning.
In summary, the redesign enables users to manage existing APIs and add new sources in a matter of seconds. It provides customers with greater visibility of their service’s live metrics and historic usage trends, with the dashboard overview now displaying live metrics for number of Connections and Topics. New graphs display Connection and Message usage over the past hour/day/week/month and summary data points are now shown (minimum/maximum connections, total number of messages and bytes).
Andréa Skov, Chief Marketing Officer for Push Technology, said: “Using the Cloud version of our Diffusion platform development teams can take an economical, fast, low-code approach to building next generation real-time, event-driven applications. We continually evolve our platform’s powerful, intelligent data management capabilities. These enhancements are driven by the digital transformation requirements of the companies we serve across the globe.”
Award Winning Start to 2022 for Push Technology’s Diffusion
Push Technology, the pioneer and leader in real-time data streaming and messaging solutions, is headed into another award winning year in 2022, following on from 2021 where the company won four awards and was a finalist for eleven additional awards across the Financial Services, eGaming and Technology sectors.
In the financial services arena during the first few months of this year, Push Technology has won the A-Team Innovation Award for “Most innovative data-driven transformation project, Capital Markets.” In addition, the company was a finalist at the Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 2022 for “Best Trading Solution for Foreign Exchange Markets”, and for “Best Cloud-Based Market Data Delivery Solution” at the TradingTech Insight Awards USA.
The company has also continued to receive recognition for its strong record of serving the eGaming sector. At the EGR North America Awards 2022 Push Technology was a finalist in both the “Sports Betting Supplier” and “Cloud and IT Services Partner” categories. While at the 2022 EGR B2B Awards, Push Technology has been nominated in the “Live Streaming Supplier” category. Finally, Push Technology has been shortlisted for “Sports Data Product” and “Industry Innovation of the Year” at the SBC Awards North America 2022.
Other notable accolades from the wider tech community include being a finalist for a DBTA Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Streaming Solution”.
Andréa Skov, CMO of Push Technology, comments: “We had a banner year for industry recognition in 2021, and we are continuing this award-winning trend as we move into 2022. These awards highlight our innovation, product excellence, and confirm the high business value we bring to the market. Our Diffusion Intelligent Data Platform guarantees that our customers’ data is actionable, optimized, and secure.”
The Diffusion Intelligent Data Platform is used to build innovative new applications as well as extend legacy systems. Diffusion consumes, enriches, and delivers data with optimal efficiency, in real time at high volume, and includes secure dynamic access control, easy to use APIs, and flexible deployment models to meet each organization’s specific business requirements – in the cloud, on-premise, and in hybrid environments.
Push Technology Releases Diffusion 6.8
Push Technology, the pioneer and leader in real-time data streaming and messaging solutions, today announced the release of Diffusion 6.8, the Intelligent Event-Data Platform that consumes, enriches, and delivers data among applications, systems, and devices. New features include the Diffusion Gateway Framework, expanded data wrangling calculations and conditionals, and journal logging.
Diffusion Gateway Framework
6.8 provides support for a new integration framework that allows users to write simple applications which can consume data from external data sources and publish to Diffusion topics or consume Diffusion topic updates and publish to external data sources. Such applications can be written without any detailed knowledge of Diffusion or any knowledge of Diffusion clients APIs. Such applications can be easily configured and managed from the Diffusion management console.
Topic views calculations and conditionals
Diffusion’s data wrangling capabilities continue to grow with the introduction of the new ‘process’ transformations within topic views. The process transformations allow calculations to be performed upon input JSON values and the results ‘set’ as fields in the output JSON. Removals are also supported. Diffusion also supports conditional processing that allows for reference topics to only be generated if specified conditions (based upon the input JSON value) are true. Conditions and calculations can be combined so that output fields are set to different values depending upon conditional statement with corresponding calculations.
In 6.8, observability is enhanced with the introduction of a journal log. This is a new optional log which can log significant events such as API calls to a separate log, recording timestamps and the originator (principal) of the event. This is useful for audit purposes and for tracking API usage. Its use is optional and is configurable to allow the specification of the exact events to be logged.
Other notable enhancements include:
- Individual topic view retrieval: retrieve a single named topic view using a new getTopicView method available in all SDKs.
- Metric collector improvements: group topic metric collectors by the number of path segments following the selector path prefix. This allows metric collector granularity down to individual topics if required. There is also now the option to limit the number of dimensions created by a topic or session metric collector. This prevents problems that might occur when selecting very fine granularity.
Andréa Skov, CMO of Push Technology, said: “Organizations are seeking strategies to shorten development timelines, reduce costs and get to market before the competition with their event driven, applications. With the new Diffusion release, we continue to support these objectives. Using our platform, development teams can take a low-code approach to building next generation event-driven applications which are critical to their digital transformation strategies.”
- Vezbi Super App Announces, ‘Andale Pay’ International Remittance Service Launching in Over 300k Locations Throughout Latin America
- Galaxy Gaming® to Showcase Electrifying Content and Technology Global Gaming Expo 2023
- Austrian win2day launched Fennica Gaming’s eInstants that appeal to female and younger adults
- How to Win Blackjack Online: 5 Secrets from Experienced Gamblers
- BET99 selects GeoComply as its new geolocation provider in Ontario
- Hacksaw Gaming Strikes Content Agreement with NetBet Italy
- NetBet Italy and Hacksaw Gaming join forces in Italy
- Playsense Appoints Patty Toledo as Chief Partnerships Officer
- Canterbury: Sam Warburton and Mack Hansen Feature in New Roblox Metaverse Game
- Strive Gaming Names Tommaso Di Chio as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer
- Resorts Digital Gaming Partners with Enteractive to Boost Player Conversion and Reactivation in US Markets
- GameArt boosts partnership with Planetwin365 in Italy
- Betby.Games Enhanced with Launch of Cricket 2.0
- Light & Wonder Unveils Innovative Offerings at G2E 2023
- NFL Alters its Gambling Policy
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
Incode Technologies and MaxBet Transform Player Onboarding with AI Identity Verification
Asia4 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Balkans4 weeks ago
EGT Digital Partners with ELITBET.bg
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
GLI Becomes First Laboratory Accredited in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Enhances iLottery in Lithuania with Remote Game Server and Compelling eInstants
Argentina4 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Australia3 weeks ago
Tabcorp: Tax Treatment Resolved for Various Licences
Eastern Europe4 weeks ago
7777 gaming powers the newly launched website in Romania Win2