BLAST will produce and deliver Fortnite’s return to in-person events with November’s FNCS Invitational 2022 (November 12-13) set to take place in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
The FNCS Invitational will feature some of the best duos players from around the world at the Raleigh Convention Center to compete for a share of the $1,000,000 prize pool and a shot at global glory. More details on the tournament format and schedule will be shared soon.
The announcement is an expansion of BLAST’s year-long partnership with Fortnite Competitive to produce and deliver all FNCS Seasons in 2022, following on from the successes of 2021’s FNCS All-Star Showdown and FNCS Grand Royale events.
Leo Matlock, MD for Development at BLAST, said: “The return of in-person Fortnite events is a pivotal moment for the FNCS community and BLAST is hugely proud to be able to support in making this happen. Having the opportunity to deliver such a highly-anticipated event further strengthens our partnership with the Fortnite Competitive team. This partnership between BLAST and Fortnite Competitive has been built on bringing together first-class technology, industry-leading production and esports expertise. We’re excited at the prospect of thousands of fans being able to experience Fortnite in-person again and can’t wait to deliver an unforgettable two-day tournament in Raleigh, North Carolina in November.”
BLAST works with some of the world’s best game publishers and brands to elevate their properties into engaging experiences. The esports entertainment company brings together the best of BLAST’s industry-leading technology, high-end ‘fan-first’ production values and a big dose of broadcast, events and entertainment experiences to create deeper and richer relationships with fans, fame and glory.
For more information about BLAST head to: about.blast.tv
For tickets to attend the FNCS Invitational 2022 in-person, visit: fn.gg/Tickets
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Global Video Games Market Report, 2022 and 2023-2030: With “Speed Being the King” in Gaming, Growing Fiber to Home (FTTH) Connections Bolster Growth
- Kambi Group plc’s Executive Management increases shareholding by exercise of share options
- Outstanding talent’ underpins iGB Affiliate Award shortlist
- Bacta Convention welcomes ‘brighter future’ speech from UK Gambling Minister
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships2 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia3 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025