Genius Sports Limited has struck a new partnership with Snap Inc to power immersive augmented reality (AR) fan experiences via Snapchat Lenses.
Genius Sports will help to power the next wave of Snapchat Lenses through NFL Official League Data, providing millions of fans with phone-based, highly shareable content. Genius Sports is also the exclusive distributor of the NFL Official league Data and Next Gen Stats (NGS) feeds to global media and betting markets.
The sponsored Lens provides a powerful way for Verizon, the Official 5G Network of the NFL, to connect with fans through the power of AR. Verizon will be the first sponsor to run a Lens that incorporates Genius Sports technology. As part of this partnership, Genius Sports and Verizon’s 5G network will help to power Verizon’s NFL Lens, including live data visualizations and an AR commerce platform. The Lens will debut at SoFi Stadium on September 17 when the LA Rams host the San Francisco 49ers and will include real-time game stats, merch try-on, and a 3D interactive map of the stadium, exclusively for Verizon 5G customers.
In addition to exclusive access to the Lens, Verizon and the NFL are also offering Verizon customers 40% off an annual subscription of NFL+ Premium. NFL+ Premium includes access to live local and primetime games on mobile, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, game replays, and more.
This immersive sports hub is the latest activation from Snap and Verizon’s 5G innovation partnership, which brings exclusive first-of-its-kind experiences to Snapchatters via Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network.
“The new Snapchat Lens at SoFi is yet another illustration of the amazing experiences offered by the combination of augmented reality and 5G. With this cutting-edge technology, we’re able to offer fans experiences they’ve never had before, and we’re grateful for the partnerships that helped bring it all to life,” Kris Soumas, Director of Platforms and Partnerships for Verizon Consumer Group, said.
“Snapchat is the best place to showcase your fandom and keep up with all the action on game day. With over 250 million Snapchatters engaging with AR on our platform every day, we’re thrilled for Genius Sports to bring real-time data to our Lenses to make them even more immersive,” Anmol Malhotra, Snap’s Head of Sports Partnerships, said.
“Snapchat’s Lens technology is leading the AR revolution across US sports, giving fans new and exciting platforms to put themselves at the center of the live experience. We’re delighted to partner with Snap, helping to enhance Lenses with NFL Official League Data,” Matt Ryter, Vice President of Sales, Media & Fan Engagement at Genius Sports, said.
- Week 39/2023 slot games releases
- FBMDS’ First Ever Crash Game, Champion Tales, is Out Worldwide
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast Pays Out Unforgettable $538,530 Jackpot Win
- LIGHT & WONDER UNLOCKS HUGE POTENTIAL IN MICHIGAN AS PLAYZIDO™ PLATFORM GOES LIVE
- Hub88’s Mark Taffler Taking to the Ring to Support Oliver’s Wish Foundation at the SBC Charity Boxing Championship
- Counter-Strike 2 launches on FACEIT with new $100,000 FACEIT Pro League (FPL) Proving Grounds
- Playbook Engineering announces DragonBet partnership
- Internet Sports International Partners with Royal Beach Casino at St. Kitts Marriott Resort to Power Sportsbook
- Everi to Highlight Bingo Treasures Network at G2E 2023
- BetMGM Reports Significant Increase in WNBA Betting
- Win Systems Appoints Hunter Kampf as Sales Director Systems & Gaming USA
- America’s got talent
- LEC Introduces Sporting Financial Regulations
- CT Interactive Signs Distribution Deal with iGaming Deck
- OKTO Strengthens its Presence in Italy by Joining IDH
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
Incode Technologies and MaxBet Transform Player Onboarding with AI Identity Verification
Asia3 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Latest News4 weeks ago
Arctic7 Accelerates Growth With New Barcelona Studio and First Details of New Internally Developed Game
Balkans3 weeks ago
EGT Digital Partners with ELITBET.bg
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
GLI Becomes First Laboratory Accredited in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Enhances iLottery in Lithuania with Remote Game Server and Compelling eInstants
Argentina3 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
7777 gaming powers the newly launched website in Romania Win2