- Scott Burton, CEO, FansUnite Entertainment Inc.
- Danielle Bush, Counsel, McCarthy Tetrault, LLP
- Bruce Caughill, Managing Director (Canada) Rush Street Interactive
- Dean Ehrlich, Executive Vice President & Games Business Leader, Everi
- Neil Erlick, Chief Corporate Development Officer, Nuvei
- Jeffrey Haas, Chief Revenue Officer, AtomicHub io
- Mark Harper, General Manager, NS Sports Media
- Ilkim Hincer, EVP & Chief Legal Officer, Hard Rock International
- Charmaine Hogan, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Playtech
- Dale Hooper, General Manager, FanDuel Canada
- Chuck Keeling, EVP, Stakeholder Relations & Responsible Gaming, Great Canadian Entertainment
- Carrie Kormos, Chief Marketing & Communication Officer, Gateway Casinos & Entertainment
- Adriane McGrath, Vice President, Business Development, Konami Gaming Inc.
- Niaz Nejad, SVP and Head of Marketing, US and Canada, Aristocrat Gaming
- Rob Scarpelli, Managing Director, HLT Advisory Inc.
- Richard Taylor, President, Niagara Casinos
- Scott Vanderwell, CEO, PointsBet Canada
- Shelley White, President & CEO, Responsible Gambling Council
BET99 selects GeoComply as its new geolocation provider in Ontario
GeoComply Solutions Inc., a leading provider of cutting-edge anti-fraud and geolocation solutions, today announced that Canadian online sportsbook BET99 has chosen GeoComply as its geolocation supplier for Ontario, Canada.
The Canadian-focused sportsbook is determined to provide the very best customer experience with gold-standard geolocation solutions for desktop and mobile that help increase pass rates, detect fraud, and boost gross gaming revenue.
BET99 Chief Technology Officer Paul Nyzuk commented, “We are excited to partner with GeoComply. They have more experience than any other geolocation provider and a commitment to innovation, as evidenced by GeoComply’s new No Download Browser Solution. Our priority is ensuring the best player experience while achieving the highest standards in compliance. GeoComply’s cutting-edge technology brings tremendous efficiencies so BET99 can achieve these goals.”
GeoComply’s new solution allows mobile and desktop players to validate their location in one click without leaving the page or downloading a companion app or plugin, thus removing a player pain point and boosting conversion.
GeoComply Senior Vice President Lindsay Slader added: “We are thrilled that Bet99 has adopted our new technology, which makes geolocation compliance easier than ever for players and easier than ever for BET99 to integrate, helping to keep them compliant, profitable and safe.”
GeoComply’s no-download desktop and mobile solution can help protect operators at all stages of the player journey, from registration to deposit and withdrawal, with fraud solutions that detect spoofing devices, account takeovers, bonus abuse, and other forms of fraud. Operators can proactively mitigate location and payment fraud with deposit and withdrawal checks and extra data review points.
Gaming Innovation Group powering Goldenpark expansion into Ontario
Gaming Innovation Group (GiG), has announced an agreement for its multiple award winning platform to power Goldenpark into the Ontario regulated online market, expanding on a strong existing partnership between the two and marking the first deal for the brand outside of the Iberian peninsula.
As an established GiG partner, Goldenpark will look to build on its online foothold in Spain and a recently launched licence in Portugal. With five GiG partners already either live or in development in Ontario, Goldenpark will look to leverage GiG’s vast experience and innovative technology in the region, to grow and deliver a strong localised and personalised customer experience.
GiG has placed significant value on the strength of harvesting relationships with its partners, with open, bespoke and tailorable technology, and access to over 30 regulated markets with 8 more in the development pipeline, placing brand control in the operators hands for the first time.
The Ontario Province’s market opened in April 2022, and has since generated an estimated C$35.6bn ($26.41bn) in total wagers as of the end of July ‘23. With approximately C$1.4bn ($1.04bn) in total gaming revenue and over 1.6m monthly players covered by 40-plus licensed operators, according to iGaming Ontario (iGO).
Marcel Elfersy, CCO of GiG said: “The Ontario online market is a significantly strong one for GiG, and as a valued existing partner we’re delighted to be able to take Goldenpark into North America for the first time. It’s a testament to the strength and flexibility of our offering, and the relationship we’ve built with Goldenpark that we are able to explore and grow new opportunities together.”
José Giacomelli, Consejero Delegado of MGA Online Division, said: “One of Goldenpark’s biggest challenges for 2024 is the launch of our Ontario operation. Ontario represents a vibrant and rapidly growing market, and we believe that together with GiG, Goldenpark will meet its goals. This agreement signifies not just a geographical expansion, but also an evolution in how both companies envision the future, seize opportunities, and tackle challenges. As always, our core commitment is to our customers and to delivering top-tier solutions, and we are confident that this partnership will allow us to further elevate that standard.”
Greentube expands reach in Ontario with Mobinc deal
Greentube, the NOVOMATIC Digital Gaming and Entertainment division has taken its content live with Mobinc in Ontario to further its reach in the province.
The dynamic provider’s flagship brand Conquestador entered the regulated Canadian province this year and is already proving popular with Ontarian casino fans.
The offering has now been enhanced, with local players able to pit their wits against a wide array of new slots by Greentube, including the Diamond Cash and Diamond Mystery series, titles featuring the popular Win Ways Mechanics, and the famous Book of Ra collection.
Games from Greentube are also now available to operators looking to enter the Ontario market with their own brand via Mobinc’s White Label Solution.
Jordan Wall, Key Account Manager at Greentube, added: “Mobinc is a logical partner for Greentube in regulated markets like Ontario and we are excited about opportunities the cooperation presents for both companies.
“Our content has been performing strongly in North American markets and with the region being a core focus for us, we are thrilled to further our reach through this partnership.”
Alex Bolton, Casino Manager at Mobinc, said: “Greentube’s games have always been popular in land-based jurisdictions, and we’re pleased to have reached an agreement to host them in Ontario.
“In licenced markets like Ontario it is important to have not only the latest games but also acclaimed titles that have attracted followers for years. We now have both to offer our players and partners.”
- Vezbi Super App Announces, ‘Andale Pay’ International Remittance Service Launching in Over 300k Locations Throughout Latin America
- Galaxy Gaming® to Showcase Electrifying Content and Technology Global Gaming Expo 2023
- Austrian win2day launched Fennica Gaming’s eInstants that appeal to female and younger adults
- How to Win Blackjack Online: 5 Secrets from Experienced Gamblers
- BET99 selects GeoComply as its new geolocation provider in Ontario
- Hacksaw Gaming Strikes Content Agreement with NetBet Italy
- NetBet Italy and Hacksaw Gaming join forces in Italy
- Playsense Appoints Patty Toledo as Chief Partnerships Officer
- Canterbury: Sam Warburton and Mack Hansen Feature in New Roblox Metaverse Game
- Strive Gaming Names Tommaso Di Chio as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer
- Resorts Digital Gaming Partners with Enteractive to Boost Player Conversion and Reactivation in US Markets
- GameArt boosts partnership with Planetwin365 in Italy
- Betby.Games Enhanced with Launch of Cricket 2.0
- Light & Wonder Unveils Innovative Offerings at G2E 2023
- NFL Alters its Gambling Policy
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
Incode Technologies and MaxBet Transform Player Onboarding with AI Identity Verification
Asia4 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Balkans4 weeks ago
EGT Digital Partners with ELITBET.bg
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
GLI Becomes First Laboratory Accredited in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Enhances iLottery in Lithuania with Remote Game Server and Compelling eInstants
Argentina4 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Australia3 weeks ago
Tabcorp: Tax Treatment Resolved for Various Licences
Eastern Europe4 weeks ago
7777 gaming powers the newly launched website in Romania Win2