Betsson Group and its employees have been shortlisted for an impressive twelve awards at the upcoming Women in Gaming Diversity Awards.
Betsson Group’s twelve nominations span a range of categories, reflecting the company’s and its employees’ commitment to excellence, diversity and social responsibility. The categories in which Betsson Group and its employees have been shortlisted include:
- Best Diverse Place to Work
- Company of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Wellbeing Award
- Excellence in Customer Service (Operator)
- Community Engagement
- Outstanding Mentor Award: Maria Loumpourdi
- Positive Role Model of the Year (Operator): Lena Nordin
- Inspiration of the Year (Operator): Lena Nordin
- Leader of the Year (Operator): Lena Nordin
- Star of the Future (Operator): Erika Montebello
- Diverse and Inclusive Team: Communications Team
The Women in Gaming Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of women in the gaming industry, as well as companies that promote diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. The awards are taking place on the 8th of June at the Savoy Hotel in London.