Mohegan INSPIRE has appointed Chen Si as its President and Wade Howk as its Chief Operating Officer (COO).
“With Mohegan INSPIRE, we are expanding our horizons beyond what we once thought possible. Mohegan’s move into the global market is not just about growth, but also about sharing our legacy and spirit with the world. Our future is bright, and I look forward to embracing this next chapter alongside Chen Si and Wade Howk,” Ray Pineault, President and CEO of Mohegan, said.
As President, Chen Si will guide strategic planning and operational results at Mohegan INSPIRE. His duties will involve overseeing budget and business plans to ensure the company’s vision is implemented at all levels and leading performance measurement and improvement efforts. He will also lead the company’s external relationships with government agencies and business partners and serve as the company’s Representative Director.
Chen’s extensive career has taken him across the globe, working for well-known organizations like McKinsey and Las Vegas Sands. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his new position at Mohegan INSPIRE. With a strong background in strategic development and international marketing, as well as a dedication to fostering teamwork and utilizing data-driven decision-making, he is the ideal candidate to lead Mohegan INSPIRE’s future growth.
“I am honored to be stepping into this role as President of Mohegan INSPIRE. As we begin this next venture for the Mohegan brand in South Korea, I am motivated by the promise of innovation, rich cultural exchange and strengthened partnerships. This is an exhilarating new chapter for the brand, and I’m committed to steering Mohegan toward a future filled with inspiration and growth,” Chen Si said.
As COO, Wade Howk will serve as the second in command at the property and assist the President, Chen Si, in carrying out his duties. Howk’s primary responsibilities will include leading, engaging, and developing direct reports to ensure smooth operations, creating an exceptional guest experience, maintaining a positive organizational culture based on Mohegan INSPIRE’s principles and values and establishing relationships with vital stakeholders. He will also work closely with governmental and business partners to coordinate efforts.
Howk steps into his role as COO with extensive executive experience in the gaming, hospitality and entertainment industries. Before coming to Mohegan INSPIRE, Howk served as Chief Financial Officer and interim President for Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati and Corporate Vice President of Strategy for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Howk’s background in operational and change management, strategic business planning, employee engagement and relationship management will help build critical partnerships for Mohegan INSPIRE and establish consensus across the levels of organization at the property.
“Mohegan INSPIRE has always stood for innovation, passion and resilience. I am excited to bring these values to new heights in my new role, ensuring that the brand remains synonymous with the excellence and visionary leadership that our guests have come to know and expect at our properties across the globe,” Howk said.
- Niko Partners ‘India Games Market’ Report – India retains title as Asia’s fastest-growing video games market in 2023
- Get back to basics and win big in latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ title Mo Mo Moolah
- Gaming Corps’ sizzling Super Hot Stacks slot brings Free Spins and Bonus Guarantees
- Get clucky in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Little Farm: Hold and Win
- Soft2Bet Takes Aim at Italian iGaming Market Through Strategic Licensing
- Playtika Unveils the Thrilling Crime Saga Ghost Detective from Wooga Exclusively on Netflix Games
- Leading Law Firm Poppleston Allen Comments on People’s Postcode Lottery’s ASA Ruling
- Star Guests Boost Viewing Figures as Successful Big Sam Show Provides Returns for William Hill
- Banksy ‘Girl with Balloon’ Sold to Fund New Purpose-Driven Gaming World, VistaVenus
- Dubai Racing Club Opts for TPD’s Horse Tracking Solution
- Opera GX, the Browser for Gamers, Surpasses 25 Million Monthly Active Users
- Play’n GO signs The Climate Pledge
- Yggdrasil welcomes players to the jungle in Beasty Blox GigaBlox™
- Wilds, Expanding Wild and Free Spins wait for those who can brave the cold and the beasts that roam the reels in the provider’s latest blockbuster release
- Get Ready to Party at Hot Chilli Fest From Stakelogic
Asia4 weeks ago
INSIDE QUANTUM GAMING’S STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH JAPAN SOLUTIONS: EMPOWERING SUCCESS IN THE JAPANESE MARKET
Drew Svitko4 weeks ago
Scientific Games Launches The Game of Life Scratch, Fast Play and Digital Lottery Games with World-Leading Pennsylvania Lottery
a top advisory firm in the gambling industry4 weeks ago
SCCG Management Announces Strategic Partnership with Yepp for Innovative Fan Engagement Software Solutions
Latest News3 weeks ago
Arctic7 Accelerates Growth With New Barcelona Studio and First Details of New Internally Developed Game
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Kate Nicholls OBE to join UK Gambling Minister, Shadow Minister and fellow industry CEO’s at 2023 bacta Convention
Asia4 weeks ago
PAGCOR RELEASES 1ST TRANCHE OF AID TO OVP
Argentina2 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Asia2 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals