mkodo, a Pollard Banknote company, has made its debut in the US market after entering into a new partnership with the Arizona State Lottery, delivering its powerful geolocation service, GeoLocs.
The lottery, through its partnership with Pollard Banknote Limited, has selected GeoLocs to support the launch of its innovative online sweepstakes platform, Lucky Lounge.
The new alliance will see GeoLocs bring a world-class solution to Arizona Lottery through its robust, easy-to-use, reliable, solid, smooth and trustworthy geolocation service, ensuring full compliance and a quick and seamless integration to the service. The close working relationship between the two has allowed Pollard to support the Lottery in unique ways over the years.
Recently, Pollard assisted the Lottery with the launch of the Lucky Lounge, an online platform linked to the existing Pollard PlayON loyalty/Player Engagement platform that allows players to play digital games for the chance to win or purchase tokens and to enter into sweepstakes.
The Lucky Lounge has enticed thousands of players to participate in playing millions of games using over 100 million tokens. With this influx of players, GeoLocs has been essential in ensuring the lottery remains compliant with state regulations.
The GeoLocs geolocation service has been in use for over 10 years by partners of Pollard Banknote and Pollard Digital Solutions subsidiary, mkodo. GeoLocs is one of the leading geolocation services dedicated to the iGaming sector, purposely built to exclusively tackle the iGaming industry’s geolocation challenges as it continues to develop and open up, particularly across North America.
Stuart Godfree, Managing Director at mkodo, added: “mkodo is excited to partner with the Arizona Lottery, supporting it to ensure full compliance with geolocation regulations across the state in support of its sweepstakes program. Following its early 2023 launch, we’re pleased to further establish GeoLocs as a leading compliance provider in North America. We are excited to work with the Arizona Lottery to offer it and its players the best user experience for geolocation verification.”
Chris Rogers, Deputy Director Marketing and Products at Arizona Lottery, said: “GeoLocs was the perfect choice for Arizona Lottery’s geolocation verification needs. The technology and expertise behind GeoLocs, as well as the knowledge of regulations and compliance in the region, has been a fantastic support and is what made the GeoLocs offering stand out as we implement geolocation within our offering.”
- US iGaming: Three predictions for 2024
- Online Poker vs Live Poker Games – 5 Top Differences
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Apollo Games
- BF Games introduces new mechanic in latest release Megacity
- Pariplay makes German market debut through ZEAL launch
- Missouri Valley Conference Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Sportradar Appoints Jim Bombassei as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
- IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
- International ESG rating upgrade for NOVOMATIC
- Everygame Casino Introduces Legendary New Locking Archer from Spin Logic
- NOVOMATIC: Award-Winning Austrian Leading Company for More Than 10 Years
- Booming Games’ Art and Dev Team Begins Work on Ronaldinho Games
- ANJ Publishes a Study to Evaluate the Illegal Online Gambling in France and Gain a Better Understanding of Consumer Practices
- Thunderkick offers up scorching wins and spicy features in Hellapeños
- EGT Digital’s X-Nave Won the “Online Platform of the Year” Prize from BEGE Awards 2023
Recent Slot Releases4 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships3 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa4 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia4 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025
Latin America3 weeks ago
Smartsoft has officially stepped into the digital sponsorship role for the Argentine football team