Play’n GO has grown substantially since our humble beginning in 2005. Today we have over 400 talented people who share in our vision to be the best gaming supplier there is, by creating innovative and entertaining gaming experiences.
As techies at heart, we can’t help but keep abreast of the latest technology. We bring that knowledge to the table when we develop gaming solutions built for the future. Play’n GO was the first online game developer to move into the mobile arena, and we aim to remain at the forefront.
Everything we do here at Play’n GO is shaped by our core values to make sure we never stray too far from the ideals that make us a leading gaming supplier. They are the cornerstones that we have built our company upon and will continue to do so in the future.
Our industry knowledge and expertise have led to us becoming a respected global entity in the casino market, able to satisfy the demands of the leading brands in the industry.
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
- DreamHack reveals EU expansion with the launch of DreamHack Stockholm for 2024
- Greentube welcomes festive fun with A Christmas Full of Wilds