BDO Malta is an end-to-end professional services and business advisory firm.
Forming part of BDO’s Global Network, BDO Malta is an end-to-end professional services and business advisory firm assisting both local and international companies in accelerating business growth through exceptional client service.
BDO is represented in 162 countries, employing 80,000 talented people in over 1,600 offices worldwide. With over 40 years of experience and practice in Malta, BDO has shaped into a leader in its fields, helping our clients across a wide range of industries, supported by solid technical expertise, deep market insights and a global business mind-set.
Everything we do at BDO is driven by our core purpose – ‘Helping You Succeed’. It governs what we do. It’s why we do what we do.
- Paf and Tallink Grupp sign new multi-year agreement
- Get that sugar rush with Sugar Spins, the latest release from ELA Games!
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience