McCann Systems, the leading provider of commercial audiovisual integration, has once again been recognized for its exceptional work in the casino industry. Commercial Integrator Magazine awarded McCann Systems the Best Casino award for their work on DraftKings Sportsbook at Wrigley Field.
The award marks the fifth consecutive year that McCann Systems has won Best Casino or Sportsbook, solidifying its position as the industry leader in AV integration for casinos and sportsbooks. Their innovative designs, state-of-the-art technology, and exceptional customer service have set them apart from competitors and earned them a loyal clientele.
“We are honored to receive this recognition from Commercial Integrator, and congratulations to the entire team for five years straight,” Matt Wilson, Director of Marketing at McCann Systems, said.
“I was proud to work on the DraftKings Sportsbook at Wrigley Field because it represents, more than anything, what McCann and our amazing team are capable of from start to finish. When you’re there, eye-opening technology encompasses you, enhancing the amazing feeling of being in such a historic venue. It’s not just an audiovisual system. It’s a unique experience,” Al Ragone, the Senior Field Applications Engineer responsible for the Wrigley Field deployment, said.
McCann Systems’ commitment to delivering powerful AV integration from the most talented team in the commercial audiovisual industry has made it the go-to partner for casinos, museums, education, and corporate audiovisual technology. Their experts work closely with clients to understand their needs, provide customized solutions that meet their requirements, and establish long-term relationships.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Global Video Games Market Report, 2022 and 2023-2030: With “Speed Being the King” in Gaming, Growing Fiber to Home (FTTH) Connections Bolster Growth
- Kambi Group plc’s Executive Management increases shareholding by exercise of share options
- Outstanding talent’ underpins iGB Affiliate Award shortlist
- Bacta Convention welcomes ‘brighter future’ speech from UK Gambling Minister
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships2 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon