Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) announced that April Augustine, Director of Marketing, has been named to PR Daily’s Top Women in Marketing Awards List for 2023 in the Tech/Digital Marketers category.
PR Daily’s Top Women in Marketing Awards celebrates trailblazing female marketing leaders who are elevating brands and products, breaking barriers within their organization and advancing the marketing profession. Augustine was chosen against a wide pool of nominees to receive recognition in the Tech/Digital Marketers category for her influential work. Augustine has been recognized for her accomplishments in a special profile on PR Daily’s internationally-read news websites.
“We are thrilled to congratulate April on this prestigious honor. At GLI, we take immense pride in our exceptional team, tirelessly driving the industry forward. It brings us great joy to see PR Daily acknowledge April’s remarkable digital marketing expertise. This honor is a testament to her outstanding contributions and the embodiment of our commitment to excellence,” Christie Eickelman, VP of Global Marketing at GLI, said.
“Congratulations to GLI’s April Augustine for her well-deserved recognition in this year’s program. Your dedication, innovation and pursuit of excellence have led to success for your organization and have paved the way for the future of marketing,” Brendan Gannon, Senior Marketing Manager for Ragan’s and PR Daily’s Awards programs, said.
PR Daily held a special award celebration on Oct. 26, 2023, at the City Winery in New York City, recognizing these influential women and their impressive work.
As Director of Marketing, Augustine spearheads GLI’s global marketing initiatives and is responsible for directing the company’s worldwide marketing communications, event management, and branding strategy. She joined GLI in 2016 and has been focused on developing the company’s brand story and processes for nurturing customer buyer journeys. She leads a team of internal and external graphics, digital, creative, event management, and communications experts to promote the company and its people. Prior to joining GLI, she served as Director of Corporate Marketing and Director of Systems Marketing at Bally Technologies.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Global Video Games Market Report, 2022 and 2023-2030: With “Speed Being the King” in Gaming, Growing Fiber to Home (FTTH) Connections Bolster Growth
- Kambi Group plc’s Executive Management increases shareholding by exercise of share options
- Outstanding talent’ underpins iGB Affiliate Award shortlist
- Bacta Convention welcomes ‘brighter future’ speech from UK Gambling Minister
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships2 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon