Gaming & Leisure, a preeminent gaming and hospitality industry organization, officially announced the recipients of the coveted 2023 Annual Gaming & Hospitality Industry Awards.
“It was a sincere honor to award these well-deserving 2023 recipients in front of nearly every property of size in North America who were attendance to celebrate them. The significance of the industry awards has always been they were created by and are judged by the buying constituency as represented on the G&L Board and Roundtable Colleagues. This body represents a vast majority of gaming technology and services spend in North America,” Jeannie Caruso, CEO of Gaming & Leisure, said.
Quick Custom Intelligence was the Transformation Award recipient; Signature Systems Inc. received the Partner Award and OPTX was the recipient of the Innovation Award. The highest honor, the Platinum Award, was presented to Solutions II. This award is arguably the most prestigious in the industry as it encompasses innovation, partner, and transformation measures as well as other evaluated criteria.
Recipients were honored at the G&L Roundtable on Oct. 9th and will be featured in the winter 2023 edition of Gaming & Leisure. Bart Lewin, industry renowned technologist and G&L Award’s Facilitator, will be the awards feature editor.
The G&L Roundtable is an exclusive annual conclave of industry thought leaders united to advance the landscape of the gaming and hospitality industry each year with a select group of G&L Business Partner Sponsors.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Global Video Games Market Report, 2022 and 2023-2030: With “Speed Being the King” in Gaming, Growing Fiber to Home (FTTH) Connections Bolster Growth
- Kambi Group plc’s Executive Management increases shareholding by exercise of share options
- Outstanding talent’ underpins iGB Affiliate Award shortlist
- Bacta Convention welcomes ‘brighter future’ speech from UK Gambling Minister
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships2 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon