AppsFlyer, the global leader in marketing measurement, attribution, and data analytics, announced its acquisition of devtodev, a full-cycle data analytics solution for game and app developers. This strategic acquisition bolsters AppsFlyer’s core offerings and marks a significant step in the development of the new AppsFlyer Privacy Cloud Marketplace. It also expands AppsFlyer’s capabilities to meet the evolving needs of modern gaming and digital businesses, and serves as a natural extension of the AppsFlyer for games suite of products and resources for gaming companies.
Devtodev’s technology, team, and expertise are a perfect match for AppsFlyer, creating a synergy that fuels not just business growth, but a visionary approach to the future. This collaboration fosters a spirit of unity among marketing, product, and monetization teams, empowering them with a fully integrated data ecosystem,” Oren Kaniel, CEO and Co-founder of AppsFlyer, said.
Accelerated digital transformation has made the role of marketers more complex and highlighted the importance of product-led growth in the gaming and apps sectors. With marketers focusing more on retention and customer lifetime value (LTV), the demand for advanced data analytics has surged. Coupled with an increased focus on privacy measures and a recent increase in signal loss, data silos and inconsistencies have complicated the marketing decision-making process. This acquisition will enable gaming and app developers to harness unparalleled, unified data analytics and actionable insights, unlocking powerful opportunities for efficient growth.
“Our vision at devtodev has always been to empower gaming and app developers to make the best data-driven decisions. By joining forces with AppsFlyer, we will provide developers the ability to leverage integrated data, AI, and insights to create powerful, captivating experiences that drive efficient business growth,” Dmitry Kravtsov, Founder and CEO of devtodev, said.
Devtodev will be one of the pioneering analytics solutions that integrates into AppsFlyer’s Privacy Cloud Marketplace. AppsFlyer’s Data Clean Room will serve as an open and interoperable platform, and devtodev’s integration underscores AppsFlyer’s commitment to a future where businesses can seamlessly integrate third-party services and AI models from various providers, while ensuring data privacy and operational efficiency.
“Over the past two decades, cloud computing and SaaS have compelled companies to share their customers’ data with various entities. Now, with the emergence of AI services, and its appetite for vast amounts of data, we propose a paradigm shift: bringing these services or AI models to the data, instead of sending the data to the service. This boosts compliance, accelerates time-to-market, and eliminates the need for user data movement, copying, or sharing, ensuring utmost privacy and efficiency. Together with devtodev, we’re immensely proud to build the next generation of growth analytics and deliver privacy-first measurement products,” Kaniel added.
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Finnplay Simultaneously Releases Mobile Apps for Hungarian and Dutch Markets
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon