SharpLink Gaming, a pioneer of targeted, data-driven fan activation and conversion solutions for the U.S. sports betting and iGaming industries, announced the successful launch of LeagueSafe’s new, highly rated mobile app, with over 16,000 downloads by fantasy sports players since the app’s debut in Google Play and the Apple App Store in early August.
Prior to the launch of the new mobile app, more than 600,000 users have subscribed to LeagueSafe’s services via its website, found at www.leaguesafe.com, which has processed more than three million transactions since its inception in 2008.
Acquired by SharpLink in connection with its merger with SportsHub Games Network in December 2022, LeagueSafe was created with the goal of simplifying and automating the last remaining hassle in private fantasy sports league administration: finance management. Since its founding, LeagueSafe has become the most trusted source for collecting and protecting season-long fantasy league dues and payouts of winnings via proven, secure online and mobile platforms.
LeagueSafe’s primary goal is to simplify fantasy league management for private fantasy league commissioners. In addition to empowering fantasy leagues to quickly and easily collect entry fee payments online and safeguard league fees throughout the season, LeagueSafe offers transparency of league finances to fantasy team owners, gives owners the opportunity to validate their commissioners’ intended payouts, and sends payment reminders to unpaid owners as the season approaches, alleviating many of the headaches league commissioners face as they organize their leagues. League commissioners can allocate payouts within hours of the end of the season, and league members can receive their winnings immediately using one of several payout delivery options. No credit card or bank account information is stored on the site or the new mobile app, and each transaction is a one-time event. LeagueSafe generates revenue through the collection of interest earned on the dues held in its wallet system. After the season ends, users can elect to leave their winnings in their wallets for future use or request payouts at any time. LeagueSafe supports players engaged in all fantasy sports, including fantasy football, baseball, basketball and hockey, with fantasy football comprising the largest audience of users.
The recently launched mobile app allows commissioners to create and manage their leagues and makes it easy for league members to view their league information and make entry fee payments online. Private fantasy leagues drafting in-person or online with their league mates can be paid up and ready for the season in a matter of minutes using the QR code-enabled invite system included with the app. The app also includes free-to-play games, including a weekly single player fantasy football prop game for the upcoming NFL season. Users who make the most correct selections from a group of 7-10 fantasy football themed questions each week are eligible for weekly prizes.
“With its proprietary audience of users and volume of collected entry fees both trending upward, LeagueSafe is expected to be a significant contributor to SharpLink’s future success, helping us to advance on our core objectives associated with audience aggregation, fan engagement and positive financial performance. The growth momentum behind LeagueSafe is a direct result of the concerted efforts of SharpLink’s collective business units working to expand awareness of LeagueSafe’s services among millions of U.S. sports fans, who love the social interactions and competition with friends, family, and co-workers, the low cost/high reward offered by fantasy sports gaming and the thrill of victory when they win,” Rob Phythian, Co-Founder and CEO of SharpLink, said.
- The Esports Awards Reveals Pro & On-Air Talent Finalists
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Player Wins $1,017,041.32 Mega Royal Flush Progressive Jackpot
- Go Big or Go Home: High Roller Casino Bonus Canada Explained
- PointsBet Canada Renews The Sweep 16 Bracket Challenge with Spotlight Sports Group Ahead of Second Annual PointsBet Invitational Curling Tournament
- Play’n GO make a break for the piggy bank in Piggy Blitz
- GeoComply and Citi launch the second edition of “The Challenger Series” in Las Vegas
- AvatarUX partners with BetConstruct to further expand international footprint
- Niko Partners ‘India Games Market’ Report – India retains title as Asia’s fastest-growing video games market in 2023
- Get back to basics and win big in latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ title Mo Mo Moolah
- Gaming Corps’ sizzling Super Hot Stacks slot brings Free Spins and Bonus Guarantees
- Get clucky in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Little Farm: Hold and Win
- Soft2Bet Takes Aim at Italian iGaming Market Through Strategic Licensing
- Playtika Unveils the Thrilling Crime Saga Ghost Detective from Wooga Exclusively on Netflix Games
- Leading Law Firm Poppleston Allen Comments on People’s Postcode Lottery’s ASA Ruling
- Star Guests Boost Viewing Figures as Successful Big Sam Show Provides Returns for William Hill
Asia4 weeks ago
INSIDE QUANTUM GAMING’S STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH JAPAN SOLUTIONS: EMPOWERING SUCCESS IN THE JAPANESE MARKET
Drew Svitko4 weeks ago
Scientific Games Launches The Game of Life Scratch, Fast Play and Digital Lottery Games with World-Leading Pennsylvania Lottery
Latest News3 weeks ago
Arctic7 Accelerates Growth With New Barcelona Studio and First Details of New Internally Developed Game
a top advisory firm in the gambling industry4 weeks ago
SCCG Management Announces Strategic Partnership with Yepp for Innovative Fan Engagement Software Solutions
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Kate Nicholls OBE to join UK Gambling Minister, Shadow Minister and fellow industry CEO’s at 2023 bacta Convention
Asia4 weeks ago
PAGCOR RELEASES 1ST TRANCHE OF AID TO OVP
Asia2 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Argentina2 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA