Prague Gaming Summit 2020 will take place on 6 March 2020 and will feature several forward-thinking topics for the online gambling industry.
Prague Gaming Summit is just around the corner and 2020 is bringing a new face of the already established yearly conference. As in earlier years, the conference is limited to 125 elite delegates, so make sure you Order your Delegate Pass or VIP Package (Delegate Pass +Accommodation) now!
As mentioned in earlier press releases, the conference will once again bring together a large community of gambling industry experts which vary in the form of operators, software providers, platform, compliance experts, government officials and more.
The conference is already enjoying huge support from the industry with 9 sponsors already confirmed and the tickets are also selling out fast. So, make sure to act fast in order to secure your seat.
Among the leading operators of the region, you will get the opportunity to meet the representatives of the sponsors which come from the following companies: SBTech, NSoft, Altenar, Golden Race, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co Law Firm, Nordic Gambling, BtoBet, IT Labs and Planzer Law.
Here are the main topics on the agenda:
- Spotlight on the Czech Republic (Gambling Exclusion Register, Higher Taxes and more)
- Global Payment Platforms And Why You Need To Choose Innovative Methods
- Advising The Big Companies: HR, Management, Strategy and Productivity, and Logistics – what can we learn from the Leaders?
- Diversity In The Gambling Industry, HR Topic Or Reality
- Market Rundown: Slovakia, Ukraine, Austria, and Poland
- Personalization in the age of privacy
- Convergence Of Markets In Online Sports Betting
- Gambling And Casino Games Via Social Media And Online Technologies
- You Thought Millennials Are Hard To Please? Are You Ready For Generation Z
Starting 2020, under the RƎ: LOADED motto, the conference will feature two workshops which can be attended by 30 delegates. The topics and the titles of the workshops are the following:
- Strategies that help you concentrate and focus on your business’s core functions
- Key Elements To Consider When Choosing The Right Slots Games For Your Audience
Among the leading speakers, you will find:
- Jan Řehola (Director at IFGR and Partner at PS Legal)
- Jaka Repanšek (Media and Gaming Expert)
- Genia Gurevitz (Head of Banking and Payments Services at Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.)
- Isaac T. Armoni (Chief Executive Officer at Wallter)
- Boaz Gam (CEO at PaynetEasy Technologies)
- Tal Itzhak Ron (Advocate, Certified Computer Scientist and Notary)
- Adi Kadussi (Marketing & Business Development Expert)
- Maayan M. Dana (Head of Contract Law at Tal Ron Drihem and Co.)
- Ana-Maria Baciu (Managing Partner Simion & Baciu Law Firm)
- Tamara Babits (Deputy Chief Marketing Officer at Parimatch)
- Simon Planzer (Partner at PLANZER LAW)
- Christian Rapani (Attorney at Law at Dr. Christian Rapani)
- Robert Skalina (Senior Advisor at WH Partners)
- Evgenia Derbal (Head of Legal at Parimatch)
- Maksym Liashko (Partner at Parimatch)
- Andrius Gabnys (Attorney At Law at Gabnys Law Firm)
- Kostandina Zafirovska (General Manager of IT Labs)
- Magith Noohukhan (Customer Engagement Evangelist at Braze)
- Assaf Stieglitz (President at Odds1x2 Holdings)
- Jakub Myszkorowski (Chief Commercial Officer at STATSCORE)
- Max Meltzer (Chief Commercial Officer at Kambi Group)
- Bogdan Coman (Executive Director of ROMBET)
- Daniele Alfonso (Head of Gaming at iovation)
- Jan Urbanec (CEO at Endorphina)
- Zlatan Omerspahić (Head of Legal and Compliance, Data Protection Officer at NSoft Company)
- Joerg Hofmann (Partner at MELCHERS LAW)
- Morten Ronde (Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling)
- …and many more
For constant updates, you can view the Program / Agenda here: https://praguegamingsummit.com/program-agenda-2020/
Besides the learning part, we will, of course, include several networking opportunities during the specially designed networking sessions.
To get a feel about the educational panel discussion at Prague Gaming Summit, you can a video of one of the panel discussion from the 2019 edition:
Full video and audio recordings from all European Gaming Media and Events organized conferences can be found in the Premium Content Section.
Hölle Games Go Live on Bet-at-home.de
2024 has started off with some exciting launches for the Berlin-based start-up Hölle Games, who continue their strategy and desire of providing top content for their home market. With the latest launch on bet-at-home.de, Hölle Games becomes one of a handful of game suppliers to offer their content on the site, joining a select few prestigious studios like Merkur and Blueprint, all which have been approved to offer their games.
Bet-at-home has a long pedigree, stretching back to its founding in 1999 in Austria. This long history in iGaming means they are now both a household name and a well-respected brand for German speaking casino fans and sports bettors.
A huge chunk of content, from Premium titles like “Autobahn Automat”, to Classic franchises such as “Höllische Sieben” and “Steinreich” are already available on the site, with more to follow.
Robert Lenzhofer, CEO of Hölle Games, said: “I’m thankful for the efforts of the bet-at-home team and especially grateful for Marco’s support – it’s always a pleasure to work with colleagues from the early days of one’s career – thank you Marco.”
Bundesliga International and Sportradar Announce Long-Term Extension of Exclusive Partnership
Bundesliga International, a subsidiary of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga, and Sportradar announced the extension and expansion of their global partnership for an additional six years, through to the end of the 2031-32 season. Over the course of the extended agreement, the two parties will collaborate on bringing to market innovative data and audiovisual products that enhance the offering for fans around the world.
The current partnership was scheduled to conclude at the end of the 2025-26 season. However, with this early renewal, Sportradar receives the rights to:
- Sublicence video content from Germany’s top two divisions to its global network of sportsbook clients;
- Collect and exclusively distribute live match data for betting purposes, collaborating with Bundesliga and its stakeholders on an aligned approach for media data (from the start of the 2025-26 season);
- Provide betting and streaming rights for all matches in the WOW Virtual Bundesliga, the DFL’s esports offering;
- Expand the product and enhance the scope of Sportradar’s Virtual Sports Bundesliga, the company’s one of a kind interactive gaming experience;
- Further combat match-fixing, with the inclusion of education and prevention services, in addition to the existing bet monitoring through Sportradar’s Universal Fraud Detection System (UFDS), reinforcing both partners’ commitment to integrity.
This extended agreement continues Sportradar’s status as the official provider of betting and streaming rights for the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 (outside of the DACH region) and includes other DFL properties such as the German Supercup and each season’s relegation playoff matches. It also enhances Sportradar’s position to collect and distribute official data.
As two leaders in the advancement of sports technology, innovation is a key pillar of the partnership. Both parties are committed to developing exciting new products and services to engage the market and create immersive experiences for sports fans across the globe.
Peer Naubert, Chief Marketing Officer of Bundesliga International, said: “The Bundesliga has long been regarded globally as a frontrunner when it comes to cutting edge innovation, and our long-term partnership with Sportradar continues to reflect this. From the start, we have been aligned in pushing the boundaries of technology for the benefit of the fan, and this early prolongation, which by the end will take us to more than 25 years of collaboration, is an outcome of the trust and excitement we share for the future.”
Moritz Gloeckler, SVP of Rights and Strategic Projects at Sportradar, said: “We are the ideal partner to work with the Bundesliga in widening and deepening their fan base through the development of new AV and data-driven products, using the latest technologies such as augmented streaming and AI. This agreement aligns with our broader strategy to selectively invest in long term rights across key global sports which enable the continued innovation and enhancement of our offerings for our clients. We look forward to many years of partnering with the Bundesliga to redefine the soccer fan experience.”
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
The multi-game partnership sees the legal Polish operator build out its proposition by appealing to the nostalgia of much-loved games
Low6, the leading gamification innovator, has secured an agreement with BETFAN, a new legal Polish bookmaker, to deliver a suite of free-to-play games. The operator has earmarked Low6’s pioneering spin on free-to-play games as a strategic addition to their product offering to retain and boost their active player base.
The new product offering will launch BETFAN’s first arcade-style game, Horse Race. The side scroller game challengers players to navigate a horse between sporting objects by tapping their touchscreen or mouse. The further they progress in the game, the more points they earn.
The portfolio will also include a Bingo game where players will be issued a digital card of sporting events that are marked-off in real time with in-play action. Players are rewarded by getting a line or full-house on completing their card.
“Our goal is to make constant progress.” comments Jakub Świsłowski, Vice President of BETFAN. “The future of our sportsbook division sees free-to-play games as a key development in our product offering. We truly believe that our partnership with Low6 will allow us to make a huge difference in the Polish market and this cooperation will also open up new doors for sportsbooks in Poland”.
“BETFAN, like Low6, are focused on innovation and we’re delighted that part of our portfolio of games will be implemented within their product suite.” comments Jamie Mitchell CEO of Low6. “That our first game is delivered as a new, innovative arcade solution means we have something that the betting market has never seen before. We can’t wait to flick the switch and launch our arcade offering to the wider sportsbook and igaming verticals.”
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Indiana
- The top slot software, Endorphina, partners up with Star-Casino!
- GGPoker Launches Exclusive WSOP Circuit UK Satellites Press Release
- PAGCOR SEEKS GCG APPROVAL TO IMPLEMENT SALARY STEP INCREMENT
- ClearStake secures seven-figure funding round to drive further growth
- Ellipse Entertainment Enters Geolocation Partnership with GeoLocs
- GGPoker and Great Canadian Casino Bring WSOP Circuit to Toronto
- DWG Expands Reach with Exciting Launch on BetMGM Pennsylvania
- GR8 Tech Wins Best Online Sportsbook Provider 2024 at SiGMA Eurasia Awards
- Justin Farrin-Thorne Joins Xprizo as New Head of Operations
- Fast Track’s Simon Lidzén Wins Best CEO 2024 Award at Sigma Eurasia
- Make Space for Tasty Treats as Relax Gaming Unveils Latest Release Sweetopia Royale
- DiffusionData Offers Free Trial of Diffusion Cloud
- Games Global and Just For The Win® set sail in Dark Waters Power Combo™
- Swintt lifts the lid on super-sized prizes in Jackbox Pearl Upgrade
partnerships4 weeks ago
MONETA COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS AND EXPANDS MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP FOR SUPERFEED RACING AND BETTING EDITORIAL CONTENT
partnerships4 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP PARTNERS WITH BOYLESPORTS TO DELIVER CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CONTENT HUB
Mediterranean Europe4 weeks ago
Cyprus: National Betting Authority Reveals Strong Growth in Q3 2023
Sports Betting4 weeks ago
Swifty Global Set to Enter Irish Gambling Market with Innovative Sports Betting Platform
EurAsia4 weeks ago
GR8 Tech Shortlisted for 3 Categories at SiGMA Eurasia Awards
partnerships4 weeks ago
Buzz Bingo goes all in on real-time personalisation with Future Anthem
Sports Betting4 weeks ago
Three Giant, Golden Darts Land in Cardiff to Celebrate the Start of the 2024 BetMGM Premier League
Baltics3 weeks ago
IGT Signs 12-Year Contract Extension with UAB Perlas Network in Lithuania to Deploy Upgraded Central System Software