Streamlined operations, seamless payment processing, and comprehensive reporting are key factors in attracting top affiliates who generate high-quality traffic. Translating its expertise into client knowledge, Affilka by SOFTSWISS shares key insights to consider while searching for an excellent affiliate management software provider.
First and foremost, Affilka’s experts recommend paying attention to the range of technical features a provider could offer and the adaptability of solutions. They should align with specific operator requirements and be highly customisable. Below are the essential features that are imperative for cutting-edge affiliate platforms.
- Versatile and flexible commission options. Operators should be able to craft their payment programs based on various criteria, including the initial deposit amount, wagering thresholds, gaming revenue, and more, encouraging a wider range of affiliates to promote their products or services.
- Payment module. Ideally, this module should integrate all necessary payment systems via API, enabling one-click payment processing. Alternatively, an acceptable approach involves having a transparent process for transferring payment data from the affiliate to the operator, with the operator efficiently handling all payments.
- Comprehensive reporting. Operators should have the possibility to analyse traffic efficiency across various parameters such as brands, partners, campaigns, countries, traffic sources, players, currencies, and periods. This analysis should cover a range of metrics, including clicks, registrations, deposits, game activity, NGR, and conversions. What else matters is the frequency of data updates: the more, the better. The platform should also support postbacks, accommodate affiliates’ custom tracking parameters, and offer API and various data extraction methods.
- Highly-reliable infrastructure. The top priority is to maintain the uninterrupted functionality of affiliate links, ensuring potential players access iGaming brands without fail. A provider should offer a robust visit-tracking system that handles high traffic loads, guaranteeing high availability and reliability.
- Robust data protection and excellent customer support. Swift responsiveness, effective issue resolution, a proactive approach, and the agility to devise solutions are frequently undervalued yet absolutely essential for achieving sustained success.
Anastasia Borovaya, Head of Affilka by SOFTSWISS, summarises: “Finding the right provider for your affiliate software is the basis for initiating a successful journey in affiliate marketing. Convenience and speed of integration, fast set-up, and the ability to migrate historical data are undeniable advantages of a prospective provider. A transparent commercial offer without hidden fees, when you get all the stated functionality without additional charges for individual modules, also reflects the reliability of your chosen partner.”
Undoubtedly, the team behind Affilka has harmoniously incorporated all of the described features into their product, showcasing their dedication to creating a superior offering. This combination ensures the product excels in delivering the best possible results.
Summary from the Extraordinary General Meeting 2023 of Raketech Group Holding PLC
The shareholders of Raketech Group Holding Plc gathered in Malta on 24 November 2023 to hold an extraordinary general meeting. The following resolutions were made:
It was unanimously resolved that Marina Andersson and Patrick Jonker be appointed as members of the Company’s Board of Directors for the period running until the next annual general meeting.
Marina Andersson brings over 20 years of vast senior corporate development and M&A experience from latest Stillfront Group and Deloitte. She has previously worked with financial and strategic advisory, transaction structuring, financial analysis, and company valuation at Carnegie and ICECAPITAL and will bring this expertise to the boardroom at Raketech.
Patrick Jonker brings many years of relevant and successful experience from senior positions within international casino as well as sportsbetting operators such as Betsson Group as MD, and William Hill as International MD.
The two new members of the Board will replace Pierre Cadena who resigned from the role as director of the Company on 9 October 2023, with immediate effect, and Johan Svensson, who opted to step down from the director role on 10 October 2023, to focus entirely on his role as Chief Commercial Officer for the group, where he will continue to work closely with senior management and CEO, Oskar Mühlbach.
In light of the above, the Board of Directors is now composed of the following members, all of them appointed until the end of the next annual general meeting:
- Rolf Ulrik Bengtsson, as member and chairman of the Board of Directors
- Erik Johan Sebastian Skarp, as member
- Clare Marie Boynton, as member
- Marina Andersson, as member
- Patrick Jonker, as member.
ReferOn celebrates SiGMA presence with 5 Star Award!
SiGMA is time for celebration as ReferOn wins Rising Star of the Year award from 5 Star Media!
ReferOn, the state-of-the-art affiliate management platform for the iGaming industry, celebrated its first presence at SiGMA Malta Europe with numerous partners and client meetings and is delighted to announce that it won the Rising Star of the Year award from 5 Star Media for 2023!
Exhibiting at an iGaming conference and expo for the first time since launching in February, ReferOn welcomed clients and prospects at its stand and showcased the Rising Star of the Year award it won from 5 Star Media’s Starlet Awards.
David Harris, Tech Team Lead at ReferOn, commented:
“SiGMA Malta Europe was a fantastic event for ReferOn. The event was not only valuable for the significant potential arising from the meetings held, but also because SiGMA fosters an environment where like-minded individuals can deeply understand the market and discuss all its aspects in an ideal setting. This can be in relation to the iGaming market’s weaknesses or areas for growth and it generates a continuous flow of ideas for improvement on all sides. ReferOn was no exception to this and this gave us plenty of food for thought to grow into 2024.”
ReferOn’s platform is focused on ease-of-use, speed and leveraging its state-of-the-art technology for the benefit of affiliates. By joining the platform, affiliates benefit from ReferOn’s brand new features such as Dynamic Reporting, user-friendly dashboards and Instant API Reports.
Catena Media Divests Italian Sports and Casino Assets for EUR 19.8 Million
Catena Media plc announced that it has entered into agreements to sell its Italy-facing online sports betting and casino assets for EUR 19.8 million to two different buyers.
The transactions together cover the sale of Catena Media’s Italian online sports and casino brands and related assets and mark the group’s exit from the Italian market. One of the transactions has been completed and the other is due to complete in Q4 2023.
The aggregate purchase prices for the sales are paid in three tranches: EUR 12.8 million in October and November 2023, EUR 3.5 million in Q4 2024 and EUR 3.5 million in Q2 2025.
Sale proceeds will primarily be used to repay debt, thereby reducing Catena Media’s leverage ratio. The transactions will give rise to an impairment charge of EUR 2.7 million.
Catena Media’s Italian sports betting and casino brands generated combined revenue in the 12 months from October 2022 to September 2023 of approximately EUR 7.8 million and EBITDA of EUR 3.4 million.
The sale of the Italian brands and assets was carried out as part of the strategic review announced in May 2022 and aligns with the group’s focus on high-growth regulated markets, primarily in the Americas. It will allow Catena Media to streamline operations further and redeploy capital into core focus areas.
Catena Media CEO Michael Daly said: “We are pleased today to have secured a positive outcome for our Italian sports betting and casino brands. We believe their new ownerships will provide them with the right environment to prosper and grow. The sales further sharpen our strategic focus and strengthen our financial position, allowing us to streamline operations further and redeploy capital into our core areas as we double down on capturing expanding opportunities in regulated markets in the Americas.”
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Finnplay Simultaneously Releases Mobile Apps for Hungarian and Dutch Markets
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon