IDEMIA Identity and Security, the world leader in biometrics and identity security and authentication services, has announced that they have been awarded a three-year contract for their Identity and Verification services by CentralAMS (CAMS), a leading provider of payment and consumer intelligence gateway solutions for the online gaming industry.
“We selected IDEMIA for its decades-long experience in providing secure identity credentials, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and government identification cards, and its unique ability to help us securely validate an individual’s biographic and biometric attributes against state and national identity databases as a root of trust. We are thrilled to add IDEMIA’s ID&V and state DMV system of record check services to our Identity Orchestration Platform. We believe the combination of these two services will dramatically improve our clients’ approval percentages for both online and on-premises applications,” Mark Lipparelli, Chief Executive Officer at CentralAMS, said.
IDEMIA’s Identity & Verification (ID&V) solution features identity proofing to ensure that individuals are who they claim to be. It also incorporates document authentication technology with robust checks, such as digital tampering detection, document identification, font anomaly detection, and more. IDEMIA’s ID&V solution is approved by the Kantara Initiative as compliant with NIST SP 800-63 rev. 3 Component Service at Identity Assurance Level 2 (IAL2).
“CentralAMS is a leader in the online gaming industry and is growing at an incredible pace by expanding their on-prem services to brick-and-mortar casino resorts. CentralAMS’s identity platform enables gaming operators to collect and manage player information, comply with regulatory policies, manage payments and taxation, and more. We are excited to help serve their needs and fuel their success while reducing identity fraud with our ID&V solution, document authentication technology, and state DMV system of record check,” said Hal Wiediger, SVP, Client Success, IDEMIA Identity and Security North America.
CAMS has secured the exclusive rights to IDEMIA’s ID&V solution in the US for an initial 6-month term, which may be extended upon mutual agreement.
- US iGaming: Three predictions for 2024
- Online Poker vs Live Poker Games – 5 Top Differences
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Apollo Games
- BF Games introduces new mechanic in latest release Megacity
- Pariplay makes German market debut through ZEAL launch
- Missouri Valley Conference Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Sportradar Appoints Jim Bombassei as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
- IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
- International ESG rating upgrade for NOVOMATIC
- Everygame Casino Introduces Legendary New Locking Archer from Spin Logic
- NOVOMATIC: Award-Winning Austrian Leading Company for More Than 10 Years
- Booming Games’ Art and Dev Team Begins Work on Ronaldinho Games
- ANJ Publishes a Study to Evaluate the Illegal Online Gambling in France and Gain a Better Understanding of Consumer Practices
- Thunderkick offers up scorching wins and spicy features in Hellapeños
- EGT Digital’s X-Nave Won the “Online Platform of the Year” Prize from BEGE Awards 2023
Recent Slot Releases4 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships3 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa4 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia4 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025
Latin America3 weeks ago
Smartsoft has officially stepped into the digital sponsorship role for the Argentine football team