Guests of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, through kiosks on the casino floor, have donated more than $300,000 to various charities through a program that began in 2018.
The kiosks, which use a program designed by slot manufacturing company Everi, give guests the option to donate the change from their cash-out tickets to four charities: Food Bank of Northern Nevada, the American Cancer Society – Great West Division, Honor Flight Nevada and the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northeastern California and Northern Nevada.
“Our slot machine change program has given us the opportunity to support these great organizations and their tremendous work in our region. As we celebrate surpassing the $300,000 mark in donations, we’d like to sincerely thank our guests for their incredible generosity. This milestone is proof that even the smallest of donations can help to make a big difference,” said Steve Ringkob, corporate director of slot operations for Monarch Casino & Resort Inc.
The Atlantis, which was the first northern Nevada casino to utilize the Everi Cares Giving Module, has 12 kiosks on the casino floor where guests can redeem their cash-out tickets. Upon inserting their tickets in a kiosk, guests can donate any change to a specific charity, distribute their change between all four of the charities listed or they can opt to receive the full amount of their ticket back.
Since the program’s inception in 2018, Atlantis guests have donated $85,087 to the American Cancer Society – Great West Division, $80,667 to Food Bank of Northern Nevada, $67,410 to Honor Flight Nevada and $75,079 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northeastern California and Northern Nevada.
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa