• SAZKA Group is pleased to announce that Kenneth Morton has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective on 1 February 2020.
• Current CFO Peter Stohr to remain with SAZKA Group until the end of March 2020 to ensure a smooth transition.
Kenneth joined KKCG as Head of Corporate Finance in April 2019 and in this role has devoted the majority of his time to projects with SAZKA Group, including its Voluntary Tender Offer for shares in OPAP and the related financing, and SAZKA Group’s inaugural international bond issuance in November 2019. His familiarity with the SAZKA Group team and business will be instrumental in a smooth transition.
Kenneth will bring extensive experience in capital markets and M&A. Before joining KKCG, he worked as an investment banker at Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank in London, Moscow and Hong Kong, and in Corporate Finance at Thames Water. He has more than 15 years of corporate finance experience.
Current CFO Peter Stohr has agreed to stay at Sazka Group until the end of March 2020 to help Kenneth in his transition.
Robert Chvatal, CEO of SAZKA Group commented:
“I would like to warmly thank Peter for his commitment and extremely valuable contribution to the development of SAZKA Group over the past 5 years, helping us to grow the company to scale, ensuring its financial stability and most recently entering in international capital markets. After EMMA Capital exited the group in 2019, Peter is now re-joining EMMA Capital as one of its partners and we wish him well in his future endeavours.
“I am delighted to welcome Kenneth to the SAZKA Group team. We have worked together extensively on some of SAZKA Group’s most important initiatives since he joined KKCG, and his banking and international experience will be valuable assets as we execute our business and financial strategies.”
Hölle Games Go Live on Bet-at-home.de
2024 has started off with some exciting launches for the Berlin-based start-up Hölle Games, who continue their strategy and desire of providing top content for their home market. With the latest launch on bet-at-home.de, Hölle Games becomes one of a handful of game suppliers to offer their content on the site, joining a select few prestigious studios like Merkur and Blueprint, all which have been approved to offer their games.
Bet-at-home has a long pedigree, stretching back to its founding in 1999 in Austria. This long history in iGaming means they are now both a household name and a well-respected brand for German speaking casino fans and sports bettors.
A huge chunk of content, from Premium titles like “Autobahn Automat”, to Classic franchises such as “Höllische Sieben” and “Steinreich” are already available on the site, with more to follow.
Robert Lenzhofer, CEO of Hölle Games, said: “I’m thankful for the efforts of the bet-at-home team and especially grateful for Marco’s support – it’s always a pleasure to work with colleagues from the early days of one’s career – thank you Marco.”
Bundesliga International and Sportradar Announce Long-Term Extension of Exclusive Partnership
Bundesliga International, a subsidiary of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga, and Sportradar announced the extension and expansion of their global partnership for an additional six years, through to the end of the 2031-32 season. Over the course of the extended agreement, the two parties will collaborate on bringing to market innovative data and audiovisual products that enhance the offering for fans around the world.
The current partnership was scheduled to conclude at the end of the 2025-26 season. However, with this early renewal, Sportradar receives the rights to:
- Sublicence video content from Germany’s top two divisions to its global network of sportsbook clients;
- Collect and exclusively distribute live match data for betting purposes, collaborating with Bundesliga and its stakeholders on an aligned approach for media data (from the start of the 2025-26 season);
- Provide betting and streaming rights for all matches in the WOW Virtual Bundesliga, the DFL’s esports offering;
- Expand the product and enhance the scope of Sportradar’s Virtual Sports Bundesliga, the company’s one of a kind interactive gaming experience;
- Further combat match-fixing, with the inclusion of education and prevention services, in addition to the existing bet monitoring through Sportradar’s Universal Fraud Detection System (UFDS), reinforcing both partners’ commitment to integrity.
This extended agreement continues Sportradar’s status as the official provider of betting and streaming rights for the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 (outside of the DACH region) and includes other DFL properties such as the German Supercup and each season’s relegation playoff matches. It also enhances Sportradar’s position to collect and distribute official data.
As two leaders in the advancement of sports technology, innovation is a key pillar of the partnership. Both parties are committed to developing exciting new products and services to engage the market and create immersive experiences for sports fans across the globe.
Peer Naubert, Chief Marketing Officer of Bundesliga International, said: “The Bundesliga has long been regarded globally as a frontrunner when it comes to cutting edge innovation, and our long-term partnership with Sportradar continues to reflect this. From the start, we have been aligned in pushing the boundaries of technology for the benefit of the fan, and this early prolongation, which by the end will take us to more than 25 years of collaboration, is an outcome of the trust and excitement we share for the future.”
Moritz Gloeckler, SVP of Rights and Strategic Projects at Sportradar, said: “We are the ideal partner to work with the Bundesliga in widening and deepening their fan base through the development of new AV and data-driven products, using the latest technologies such as augmented streaming and AI. This agreement aligns with our broader strategy to selectively invest in long term rights across key global sports which enable the continued innovation and enhancement of our offerings for our clients. We look forward to many years of partnering with the Bundesliga to redefine the soccer fan experience.”
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
The multi-game partnership sees the legal Polish operator build out its proposition by appealing to the nostalgia of much-loved games
Low6, the leading gamification innovator, has secured an agreement with BETFAN, a new legal Polish bookmaker, to deliver a suite of free-to-play games. The operator has earmarked Low6’s pioneering spin on free-to-play games as a strategic addition to their product offering to retain and boost their active player base.
The new product offering will launch BETFAN’s first arcade-style game, Horse Race. The side scroller game challengers players to navigate a horse between sporting objects by tapping their touchscreen or mouse. The further they progress in the game, the more points they earn.
The portfolio will also include a Bingo game where players will be issued a digital card of sporting events that are marked-off in real time with in-play action. Players are rewarded by getting a line or full-house on completing their card.
“Our goal is to make constant progress.” comments Jakub Świsłowski, Vice President of BETFAN. “The future of our sportsbook division sees free-to-play games as a key development in our product offering. We truly believe that our partnership with Low6 will allow us to make a huge difference in the Polish market and this cooperation will also open up new doors for sportsbooks in Poland”.
“BETFAN, like Low6, are focused on innovation and we’re delighted that part of our portfolio of games will be implemented within their product suite.” comments Jamie Mitchell CEO of Low6. “That our first game is delivered as a new, innovative arcade solution means we have something that the betting market has never seen before. We can’t wait to flick the switch and launch our arcade offering to the wider sportsbook and igaming verticals.”
- Gammix Limited slams “outrageous and unsubstantiated” €19.7m KSA penalty
- MiFinity Recognised for Information Security Excellence with ISO 27001 Certification
- French Publisher TapNation tops Financial Times FT1000 list of Europe’s Leaders in Tech Media
- Expanse Studios Presents: Super Heli – A Revolutionary Helicopter Adventure
- ComeOn Group crowned “Sports betting operator” of the year by EGR Nordics Awards
- PRAGMATIC PLAY AND ECUABET SEAL BINGO PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
- Clark County residents can bring a friend for free to Super Bingo $160,000 tournaments at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in March and April
- Scientific Games Testifies at Maryland House Ways and Means Hearing in Support of Proposed iLottery Legislation
- The Edge Interviews Steve Bittenbender: Discusses Sports Betting in Georgia, Alabama and Missouri
- Gods Reign Announces Groundbreaking Partnership with LG Electronics
- Paf commits to Net-Zero by 2040
- Week 9/2024 slot games releases
- SBC Summit Rio: An Exploration of the Dynamic Brazilian Landscape
- Gaming Americas Q1 2024 Meetup: Balancing Slot Mechanics and the US Legislation Roundup
- Jaime Rivera Emmanuelli, Former Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Gaming Commission, Joins Saiber LLC
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Signs 12-Year Contract Extension with UAB Perlas Network in Lithuania to Deploy Upgraded Central System Software
EurAsia4 weeks ago
SoftGamings En Route to SiGMA Eurasia
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Playtech Wins Extension to Multi-Year Partnership with Totalizator Sportowy
Callum Broxton Head of Operations at Checkd3 weeks ago
Super Bowl – how have providers approached the 2024 edition?
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Comtrade Gaming Enters the Content Market with the Launch of “CG Games” Division
Interviews3 weeks ago
Exclusive Q&A w/ Khadija El Abi, Senior Partnership Manager at Endorphina
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Vegas.Hu signs with Flows for cutting-edge no-code innovation
Central Europe3 weeks ago
HIPTHER Announces Online Voting Session for GamingTECH Awards 2024, Leading to the Grand Event at the Prague Gaming & TECH Summit