Symphony Solutions, a leading software development company, announced it has expanded its partnership with Optimove. Optimove is the leading CRM marketing solution for the iGaming industry. Symphony Solutions brings to the table its unparalleled expertise in online gambling software development. This collaboration marks a significant development in iGaming, advancing personalized user experiences driven by artificial intelligence (AI).
The Optimove/Symphony Solutions partnership began with Graphyte in 2018, a company acquired by Optimove in 2022. Graphyte is now Opti-X.
The expanded partnership includes Optimove’s advanced CRM marketing capabilities. Symphony Solutions is poised to deliver an even richer and more personalized gaming journey with the combination of Optimove with Opti-X’s AI-driven personalization. The Optimove/Symphony Solutions collaboration empowers online gambling operators with the tools they need to excel in customer loyalty and retention.
Optimove is renowned for its data-driven multi-channel marketing approach, focusing on starting all marketing with the customer. By leveraging customer data to orchestrate emotionally intelligent communications, Optimove has excelled in creating meaningful online interactions. The synergy between Optimove’s CRM marketing prowess, Opti-X’s AI capabilities and Symphony Solutions’ online gambling development proficiency promises to redefine how online gambling operators engage with their players. This partnership is expected to drive growth and ensure a roster of satisfied customers.
“With Optimove, Symphony Solutions elevates online gambling experiences to new heights, ensuring that players keep coming back for more,” Valentina Synenka, VP Chief Marketing Officer for Symphony Solutions, said. “With Optimove, we can ensure that operators deliver impeccable personalized experiences to their players.”
“Symphony Solutions has an incredible track record in delivering unmatched player satisfaction, building unwavering loyalty and achieving remarkable business growth in the online gambling sector,” the Vice-President of Channels for Optimove, Erk Holt, said. “We believe this expanded partnership will be a boon to gaming operators.”
- US iGaming: Three predictions for 2024
- Online Poker vs Live Poker Games – 5 Top Differences
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Apollo Games
- BF Games introduces new mechanic in latest release Megacity
- Pariplay makes German market debut through ZEAL launch
- Missouri Valley Conference Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Sportradar Appoints Jim Bombassei as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
- IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
- International ESG rating upgrade for NOVOMATIC
- Everygame Casino Introduces Legendary New Locking Archer from Spin Logic
- NOVOMATIC: Award-Winning Austrian Leading Company for More Than 10 Years
- Booming Games’ Art and Dev Team Begins Work on Ronaldinho Games
- ANJ Publishes a Study to Evaluate the Illegal Online Gambling in France and Gain a Better Understanding of Consumer Practices
- Thunderkick offers up scorching wins and spicy features in Hellapeños
- EGT Digital’s X-Nave Won the “Online Platform of the Year” Prize from BEGE Awards 2023
Recent Slot Releases4 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships3 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa4 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia4 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025
Latin America3 weeks ago
Smartsoft has officially stepped into the digital sponsorship role for the Argentine football team