The provider is soon to attend the upcoming EGR Power Latam Rio Summit
Pragmatic Play, a leading content supplier to the iGaming industry, is set to advance on its last mission of its Latin American exhibition in 2023, with the upcoming EGR Power Latam Rio Summit.
The exclusive event, which takes place at the luxurious JW Marriott Hotel in Rio de Janeiro on 21st and 22nd of November, will see experts from across the Latin American iGaming market come together to explore the opportunities and developments in Brazil.
Pragmatic Play will be a sponsor at the event, which will play host to two days of thrilling panels and open forums.
It is the latest event attended by the provider, following the SBC Summit Latinoamérica held in Miami at the start of November.
The conference is the 13th and final stop on its LatAm Mission Itinerary, a campaign to inform delegates across leading industry events how Pragmatic Play can twist, transform and elevate gaming experiences.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “The EGR Power Latam Rio Summit marks the end of Pragmatic Play’s mission itinerary, and one which has seen us attend a plethora of fantastic events across Latin America.
“The event is an exceptional one to sponsor and further broaden the provider’s presence in the continent, and we look forward to engaging in another exemplary EGR event to close out the year.”
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Finnplay Simultaneously Releases Mobile Apps for Hungarian and Dutch Markets
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon