Full-service betting and gaming platform provider Sportingtech has cemented its status across Latin America with another notable appearance at this year’s SBC Summit Latinoamérica.
The full power of Sportingtech’s solutions for casino, sportsbook and retail were on display throughout the Miami event as the brand highlighted its standing across LatAm.
The provider’s comprehensive and nuanced platform is recognised as the leading provider across the entire LatAm region, with continued growth expected in 2024 as planned regulation comes into effect.
The event was rounded off in memorable fashion as Sportingtech scooped another industry award, taking gold for Platform Provider of the Year.
This win quickly follows a triumph at this year’s SBC Awards, winning the award for Multi-Channel Supplier, further highlighting the trust placed in the brand’s products and solutions by the industry’s leading operators.
The past 12 months have seen Sportingtech’s platform become more enhanced thanks to several product roll-outs. New features include the integration of additional markets to its Bet Builder feature and the roll-out of Share-a-Bet, which capitalises on the growing rise of influencer marketing in sports betting.
Dan Stone, Marketing Director at Sportingtech, said: “We are undoubtedly at the head of the table in the LatAm market, thanks to our outstanding products and solutions, as well as our vast knowledge on the complex regulatory scene, meaning that operators in the region can rely on us to deliver unrivalled experiences.
“Winning Platform Provider of the Year caps off 2023 in the best possible way, and it is a credit to every person in our company who all contribute to our continued success. I’m sure 2024 will bring yet more exciting opportunities for us to further showcase our ability to make a significant impact for our customers and take their businesses to the next level.”
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Finnplay Simultaneously Releases Mobile Apps for Hungarian and Dutch Markets
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon