The provider goes live with its best games selection at Betmais
Pragmatic Play, a leading content supplier to the iGaming industry, is taking a selection of its major products live with Brazilian operator Betmais.
The operator, which has a significant player base in Brazil will now offer Pragmatic Play’s Slots, Live Casino, and Virtual Sports products.
Included in the tie-up is the supplier’s comprehensive Slot portfolio which boasts over 300 distinct games featuring award-winning player favourites Gates of Olympus and Sugar Rush alongside recent additions such as Twilight Princess and Infective Wilds.
Live Casino fans will also be able to enjoy market-leading experiences, including the innovative gameshow-style titles Sweet Bonanza Candyland and Snakes and Ladders Live as well as casino classics such as blackjack and roulette.
Rounding off the agreement is Pragmatic Play’s Virtual Sports, which delivers cutting-edge 3D renderings of well-known betting markets. This includes products such as Force 1, as well as horse and greyhound racing, providing bettors with an on-demand selection of markets.
The supplier has continued to build momentum as it reaches even more players than ever before in the LatAm market. This latest deal underlies Pragmatic Play’s strategy to cement itself as the leading brand in the region.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “Adding another operator to Pragmatic Play’s ever-growing roster of LatAm partners allows it to continue its unstoppable trajectory and continue to deliver fresh concepts to the industry.
Pragmatic Play is committed to delivering top-quality content and innovative gaming solutions, and this collaboration reinforces its dedication to becoming the premier supplier in the region.”
Livia Troise, CEO at Betmais, added: “Pragmatic Play is one of the leading purveyors of iGaming experiences in the world and we are delighted to now populate our platform with its Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports products.
It is already a household name among players in the Latin American region and we know its games will spawn an overwhelmingly positive response from our players.”
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa