Feature-packed slot debuts online with Light & Wonder in United Kingdom and Europe as key component within omni-channel strategy
Light & Wonder Incorporated (NASDAQ and ASX: LNW) has brought vibrant new worlds of play to operators through the landmark online and mobile launch of casino favourite Willy Wonka: World of Wonka.
The first game to be released through an expanded multi-year global licensing partnership with Warner Bros Discovery Global Themed Entertainment (WBDGTE) for the Light & Wonder Incorporated content aggregation platform, Willy Wonka: World of Wonka will be initially available to players in the United Kingdom and Europe starting today, October 25, 2023.
The land-based version of the slot has proven to be a massive success on casino floors across the globe. Now, for the first time, players can replicate the exciting in-person experience digitally, representing a significant moment in the execution of Light & Wonder Incorporated’s cross-platform vision.
Leveraging iconic characters and moments from the popular 1971 movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Light & Wonder Incorporated’s in-house developers have created a game packed with bright, nostalgic imagery and animations, an enchanting soundtrack and sugar-sweet features.
In the base game, the Oompa Loompa feature expands the column of reels while adding paylines, two or more columns are covered by Wild Reel symbols.
The Wonka Wheel offers prizes ranging from credit values to features. The player may be awarded up to twelve free spins, the Chocolate River Bonus or additional bet multiplier awards.
The Golden Ticket Bonus grants players a chance to find the elusive big prize with a maximum win of 500x up for grabs.
A series of further Wonka-themed titles are scheduled to appear on Light & Wonder Incorporated’s market-leading aggregation platform across a variety of gaming verticals in the coming months including the first-ever live casino title to utilize the IP.
“Willy Wonka: World of Wonka is a casino floor favourite that has achieved legendary status in the United States and beyond,” the Game Development Vice-President for Light & Wonder Incorporated, Rob Procter, said. “Our in-house teams have done a fantastic job packing this new digital version with all the fun of the original.
“It’s a hugely exciting moment to be able to deliver a Wonka experience to our operator partners in the United Kingdom and Europe and we are sure their players will respond very positively. The launch is also very significant in presenting our omni-channel vision and we look forward to delivering more games from the franchise in the months ahead.”
- SIS sponsors Confraternity Cup on Caribbean Classic day at Hipódromo Presidente Remón Racecourse
- Hipther Expands Strategic Media Coverage in the Gaming Industry
- HappyHour Welcomes Patrick Soric as Investment & Portfolio Partner
- Stryda VALORANT Nordic Clash partners with talents for the Grand Finals
- US iGaming: Three predictions for 2024
- Online Poker vs Live Poker Games – 5 Top Differences
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Apollo Games
- BF Games introduces new mechanic in latest release Megacity
- Pariplay makes German market debut through ZEAL launch
- Missouri Valley Conference Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Sportradar Appoints Jim Bombassei as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
- IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
- International ESG rating upgrade for NOVOMATIC
- Everygame Casino Introduces Legendary New Locking Archer from Spin Logic
- NOVOMATIC: Award-Winning Austrian Leading Company for More Than 10 Years
Recent Slot Releases4 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
partnerships3 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa4 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia4 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025
Latin America3 weeks ago
Smartsoft has officially stepped into the digital sponsorship role for the Argentine football team
partnerships3 weeks ago
Clarion Gaming announce new Charity Partner