About the Conference
With Betsson Group’s Diversity & Inclusion Conference – Taking Action we want to take another step forward in our ongoing journey to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. While our previous conferences have raised awareness and sparked important conversations, this time, we’re determined to turn discussions into actionable results.
Since our first Diversity & Inclusion Conference last year, we’ve seen four more successful events – two as part of Women in Gaming in London and two at iGaming Next in Malta. Our mission has also seen the launch of the very first official D&I Network in Malta in March 2023.
Lena Nordin, Chief HR Officer at Betsson Group, says, “At Betsson Group, we understand that diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords; they are the cornerstones of a thriving, innovative workplace. Our commitment to fostering a welcoming environment where every employee feels they truly belong has led to remarkable improvements within our organisation. When people are free to be themselves, creativity and diverse ideas flourish, ultimately driving our success. We want to further improve this and create the same environment within the entire industry and beyond.”
The 6th Diversity & Inclusion Conference – Taking Action promises to be an inspiring and hands-on event that will equip you with the tools and insights needed to drive meaningful change within your organisation. Here’s why you should secure your free spot at the conference:
- The Competitive Edge of D&I in Today’s Business Landscape: Lena Nordin, CHRO at Betsson Group, will share her insights into the pivotal role of diversity and inclusion in response to the changing workforce demographics, increasing talent shortages, business demands, and the ambition of tech companies for global expansion.
- Leading Multi-Generational Teams: Maria Loumpourdi, Head of Talent Development at Betsson Group, will share her expertise in leading multi-generational teams. Learn how to harness the unique strengths of diverse individuals to create high-performing, cohesive teams.
- AI: Unlocking Human Capital Efficiency while Mitigating Bias Risks: Gege Gatt, CEO of AI enterprise EBO, invites us to the complex world of AI and its role in decision-making processes. Discover how biases can infiltrate AI algorithms and influence outcomes and gain valuable insights into promoting responsible AI usage.
- Actionable Plans from the D&I Network: Listen to the members of the official D&I Network in Malta as they present their ideas and future plans on cultural diversity, gender (including women of colour), and disabilities and neurodiversity. Get inspired by the actionable initiatives that they want to take within their respective organisations.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, industry experts, and D&I champions during our networking sessions and luncheon.
- Concrete Action Plans: Leave the conference armed with concrete action plans, fresh ideas, and initiatives that you can implement immediately to further drive diversity and inclusion in your organisation.
Save Your Seat Today!
Whilst many events of this sort are insightful in raising awareness about this topic, we promise that this event will go beyond that – we will be putting forward a list of actionable plans which you can get inspired by and implement within your team or organisation too.
Register now to secure your free seat at the 6th Diversity & Inclusion Conference – Taking Action!
Date: Wednesday, 8th November, 2023
Time: 09:30 – 14:00 CET
Location: Radisson Blu St Julian’s, Malta
MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) has released a notification for all licensees that hold a Controlled Gaming Premises Certificate of Approval and/or Gaming Premises Certificate of Approval that it has streamlined the processes related to gaming devices.
“The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) would like to notify all licensees that hold a Controlled Gaming Premises Certificate of Approval and/or Gaming Premises Certificate of Approval that we have streamlined the processes related to gaming devices to improve the quality and consistency of our work by ensuring that our practices are compliant with operating standards,” the MGA noted.
“We are therefore issuing a new guidance note to help you understand the standardised processes and the requirements to be submitted for each process. These revised processes shall come into force as of 1 December 2023.
“We would also like to express the importance of your cooperation in submitting complete applications, as defined in the guidance note, allowing the MGA to work diligently and coordinate the required work efficiently.”
Swifty Global Secures GLI Certification for New Cutting-Edge B2B Gaming Platform
Dear Cashmere Holding Company (OTC: DRCR) also known as Swifty Global (Swifty), is a cutting-edge technology firm focused on creating ground-breaking solutions in the sports betting and gaming sector. Swifty currently holds licenses spanning several global jurisdictions with many more licenses in process. Swifty currently operates its proprietary swipe betting sports prediction application, as well as its traditional sportsbook and casino gaming platforms in numerous jurisdictions.
In a significant step forward, Swifty is proud to announce the completion and approval of the Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) certification for the company’s new innovative B2B gaming platform which has now been certified in the UK and can also be used for operators in Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Estonia and Malta. The newly developed B2B platform sits at the center of the Swifty Global scaling and growth strategy and will unlock a substantial new revenue stream for the business.
‘‘Securing this endorsement from GLI effectively certifies our B2B platform readiness for deployment across most European markets, and with this in mind we anticipate a significant spike in revenue over the coming months as we begin to roll out our new offering. Conversations are already underway with several sportsbooks and casinos, and we are confident that the first deal for this B2B platform will close by year end,” commented James Gibbons, CEO of Swifty Global.
In line with this, Swifty has recently completed the gap analysis for the South African SANS 1718 standards. The minimal changes requested by the gambling regulator once again highlights the robust nature of the Swifty product offering. This positive outcome has set the stage for the company to pursue official certification, which Swifty will initiate within the next two weeks. Once fully certified Swifty is set to officially launch its offering into the $1.8 billion South African gambling sector.
In addition to market and product expansion, Swifty’s relentless focus on enhancing its current offerings continues with the launch of its second major release of its platform, packed with a suite of innovative updates. This includes AI-powered multilingual support, enhancing global user accessibility, and affiliate management integration to open new marketing channels through sites like gambling .com. The release also introduces a dynamic modular interface for creating personalized user pages with various components like sports and casino widgets, adaptable based on user location. Significant enhancements also include a casino aggregator, an improved reporting module, and an AI-driven bonus rules engine, all aimed at elevating user engagement.
‘‘These updates collectively mark a major update to Swifty’s gaming offering, reflecting our commitment to continued innovation and user-centric design. With AI-powered enhancements and a dynamic modular interface, we’re not just keeping pace with the industry – we’re setting a new benchmark for what a gaming platform can offer. As we move towards the close of Q4, I am extremely confident about what the future holds for Swifty Global. The convergence of our technological advancements, new partnerships, and market expansion is set to drive substantial growth into the new year, delivering with it significant value for our loyal shareholders,” concluded Gibbons.
R. Franco Digital reports significant progress at SiGMA Europe 2023
R. Franco Digital experienced a successful SiGMA Europe 2023, with its comprehensive range of products and cutting-edge solutions generating significant interest from both new and existing partners at the Mediterranean Maritime Hub (MMH) in Malta.
The show’s expanded, bustling new venue at the MMH shipbuilding yards in Marsa saw a flurry of activity at the R. Franco Digital stand. The company’s team engaged with attendees, resulting in several new deals now in progress, reinforcing the company’s presence in the industry.
The primary focus of discussions and presentations was on new slot games, catering to a diverse range of regulated markets. Additionally, there was emphasis on the innovative and all-encompassing B2B platform solutions provided by the leading Spanish supplier.
Javier Sacristán, International Business Director of R. Franco Digital, said: “The expanded new venue for SiGMA Europe 2023 presented us with new opportunities to engage with a wide range of partners, as we demonstrated our continued drive to innovate within the iGaming sector.
“It was pleasing to see the reaction of delegates to our offering and we thank the organisers for offering a key opportunity to connect on an international level.”
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
- Kindred Group Announces North America Exit and Actions to Accelerate Profitable Growth
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa