Renewed deal brings exclusive first-to-market third-party content to operator partners all over the world
Light & Wonder, Inc. has agreed a four-year deal with trusted and innovative slots studio ReelPlay to continue delivering its games to operators in North America and the rest of the world.
The agreement, which builds on an existing long-term alliance, will see 12 new games delivered first to market annually through Light & Wonder’s market-leading aggregation platform, including the provision of exclusive content in key regulated jurisdictions.
Operators in North America and the rest of the world on the Light & Wonder platform will have access to every new ReelPlay title delivered to Light & Wonder on an exclusive first-to-market basis for an initial period from go live.
ReelPlay’s valuable content has been widely licensed to regulated operators globally, with both its proprietary INFINITY REELS and more recent 10K WAYS series of games, the latter including popular hit 10,000 WONDERS 10K WAYS, resonating with a broad range of players.
ReelPlay will also be producing variable RTPs for all new games coming through the Light & Wonder platform in order to provide for the increasing demands of the evolving online space.
The extended agreement further demonstrates Light & Wonder’s commitment to showcasing content created by quality independent studios, as the Company continues to enhance its status as the leading provider in regulated markets across the globe.
Steve Mayes, Digital Partnerships Director at Light & Wonder said: “We have worked closely with ReelPlay for many years. They have established themselves as a flagship partner for Light and Wonder and we are excited to see their continued success.
“This new deal secures exclusive access for our operator partners to some of the most innovative and interesting mechanics available on the market.”
David Johnson, CEO at ReelPlay, said: “Light & Wonder has long been a highly valued partner to ReelPlay. We are delighted to have signed this multi-year extension agreement, which will see our games continue to be delivered to leading casino operators all over the world through L&W’s wide-reaching aggregation platform.
“Light & Wonder provides ReelPlay with the distribution security to continue creating new and inspirational concepts alongside established and trusted proprietary IP such as 10K WAYS and INFINITY REELS. ReelPlay games entertain for the long term and are enjoyed by players globally, driving revenues for key partners in regulated markets worldwide.”
Light & Wonder’s ecosystem delivers more than 3,500 games from a global network of in-house and third-party game studios with unrivalled ease of integration that is robust and secure. All games available through the platform are supported with a comprehensive range of responsible gambling tools, helping to deliver a safe and enjoyable gaming experience for players.
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
- Kindred Group Announces North America Exit and Actions to Accelerate Profitable Growth
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa