Air Dice Group expands its reach in South America via its portfolio of games now available to B2B iGaming Latin American platform provider Betconnections.
Air Dice Group, a game developer for the iGaming industry specialising in strategy-influenced money games, announced that their portfolio of games is now available via leading B2B iGaming Betconnections, which have over 500+ customers in the Latin American market.
Rocío Moitino, Sales Director of Air Dice, said: “Betconnections are one of the leading B2B solutions providers in the LatAm market. They service over 500+ customerss with their omnichannel solution and reach several million players. We are expanding Air Dice’s presence in the LatAm market, and this partnership allows our games to be enjoyed by their customers and casino players. Our games portfolio includes Grand Deluxe, Star Shine, Neon Shifter, and Fruit Prince. We look forward to the partnership which provides engaging and different game themes and we anticipate positive feedback from players throughout the LatAm region.”
Air Dice appoints Rocio Moitiño for LatAM Expansion
Air Dice Group, a game developer for the iGaming industry, which specializes in slots and strategy-influenced money games, has strengthened its senior management team today with the appointment of iGaming sales and marketing expert Rocio Moitiño as Sales Director for the company’s LatAm markets.
Erkki Nikunen, Partner and CBDO of Air Dice said: “This is a very exciting time for Air Dice, as we are aiming for very large growth figures throughout this year and the upcoming years, and this will allow our brand to enter several new markets in LatAm region.
The appointment of Rocio, as Sales Director for the LatAm region given her over 10 years in B2B and B2C iGaming, with several companies, and extensive commercial, sales, customer management, and marketing expertise will make it possible for us to achieve our targets in the region for 2023 and beyond.”
Rocio Moitiño, Sales Director, Air Dice commented: “I’m delighted to join Air Dice, as they have quality products and services that will fit the LatAm markets very well. I was very happy to join Air Dice as their games aim to interact with the player more, driving engagement and reoccurring revenues for partners. There is a clear positioning for our games, and I believe that it will be easy to differentiate those from the other providers in the region.”
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Finnplay Simultaneously Releases Mobile Apps for Hungarian and Dutch Markets
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon