Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, has taken another multi-vertical deal live in Brazil with Joga Junto becoming the latest operator to offer the supplier’s content.
Wildly popular in Latin America and particularly Brazil, Pragmatic Play’s significant slot portfolio is now available to more players than ever in the growing market.
Cash Box and Power of Merlin Megaways are two of the studio’s recently released games now available on Joga Junto’s platform while the always sought-after and award-winning favourites Sugar Rush and Gates of Olympus now feature too.
Live Casino fans are also well catered for thanks to the rollout with staunch performers Sweet Bonanza CandyLand and Mega Wheel now available to the operator as well as the usual array of classics.
Providing sports betting markets that match real-life equivalents, Pragmatic Play’s Virtual Sports offering completes the collection of new content, seeing products like Force 1 and Horse and Greyhound Racing among a range of other popular sports make their way to players.
Pragmatic Play‘s profile in Latin America as a whole continues to expand with similar partnership agreements being signed and going live each month.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “Brazil is maintaining its position as an incredibly important market for Pragmatic Play and continues to be a source of new partners.
“We hope Joga Junto’s players are as satisfied with Pragmatic Play’s content as their fellow players in Brazil and we hope they will be kept entertained.”
The representative of Joga Junto said: “Pragmatic Play is the leading name in online casino in Brazil and as such this partnership makes perfect sense.
“We’re delighted to see the games go live and they add huge strength to our games catalogue ensuring we’ve got the best and latest games for our players to enjoy.”
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa