SPORTFIVE, the leading global sports marketing agency, announces their partnership with Servisky, the Ecuadorian media group, to exclusively represent Ecuador’s 2026 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers on a global scale, excluding South America. This collaboration marks a step forward for Ecuadorian football and provides sports enthusiasts worldwide with an unparalleled viewing experience.
Under this partnership, SPORTFIVE has secured exclusive rights to broadcast nine of Ecuador’s home 2026 FIFA World Cup Qualification matches, in addition to potential intercontinental play-off matches if required. This comprehensive rights package ensures that fans around the world can witness Ecuador’s journey to secure their spot in the prestigious 2026 FIFA World Cup.
One of the aspects of this agreement is SPORTFIVE’s acquisition of the worldwide third-party rights, with the exception of South America, making North and Central America an important part of the viewing experience. This move is set to enhance the reach and accessibility of Ecuadorian football to fans across these regions.
Furthermore, SPORTFIVE has also included betting rights in this partnership, similar to the arrangement made for Brazil, further enriching the viewing experience for fans and partners alike.
Thomas Klingebiel, President Media at SPORTFIVE, says: “We are very excited about this partnership with Servisky and the Ecuadorian Football Federation. Ecuador has one of the largest fan bases in the United States, and the enthusiasm for its national team is unparalleled. With their impressive performance, finishing 4th in the World Cup Qualifiers standings last time out and narrowly missing out on the Round of 16 in Qatar, Ecuador is in for an exciting ride and we are honoured to be a part of it.”
This collaboration with Servisky and the Ecuadorian Football Federation marks SPORTFIVE’s commitment to growing the global appeal of football and showcasing the talent and passion of South American football on a global stage. By acquiring the exclusive broadcast rights to the 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifiers in Ecuador, SPORTFIVE remains at the forefront of sports marketing innovation, connecting fans to the exciting world of international football.
- Niko Partners ‘India Games Market’ Report – India retains title as Asia’s fastest-growing video games market in 2023
- Get back to basics and win big in latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ title Mo Mo Moolah
- Gaming Corps’ sizzling Super Hot Stacks slot brings Free Spins and Bonus Guarantees
- Get clucky in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Little Farm: Hold and Win
- Soft2Bet Takes Aim at Italian iGaming Market Through Strategic Licensing
- Playtika Unveils the Thrilling Crime Saga Ghost Detective from Wooga Exclusively on Netflix Games
- Leading Law Firm Poppleston Allen Comments on People’s Postcode Lottery’s ASA Ruling
- Star Guests Boost Viewing Figures as Successful Big Sam Show Provides Returns for William Hill
- Banksy ‘Girl with Balloon’ Sold to Fund New Purpose-Driven Gaming World, VistaVenus
- Dubai Racing Club Opts for TPD’s Horse Tracking Solution
- Opera GX, the Browser for Gamers, Surpasses 25 Million Monthly Active Users
- Play’n GO signs The Climate Pledge
- Yggdrasil welcomes players to the jungle in Beasty Blox GigaBlox™
- Wilds, Expanding Wild and Free Spins wait for those who can brave the cold and the beasts that roam the reels in the provider’s latest blockbuster release
- Get Ready to Party at Hot Chilli Fest From Stakelogic
Asia4 weeks ago
INSIDE QUANTUM GAMING’S STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH JAPAN SOLUTIONS: EMPOWERING SUCCESS IN THE JAPANESE MARKET
Drew Svitko4 weeks ago
Scientific Games Launches The Game of Life Scratch, Fast Play and Digital Lottery Games with World-Leading Pennsylvania Lottery
Latest News3 weeks ago
Arctic7 Accelerates Growth With New Barcelona Studio and First Details of New Internally Developed Game
a top advisory firm in the gambling industry4 weeks ago
SCCG Management Announces Strategic Partnership with Yepp for Innovative Fan Engagement Software Solutions
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Kate Nicholls OBE to join UK Gambling Minister, Shadow Minister and fellow industry CEO’s at 2023 bacta Convention
Asia4 weeks ago
PAGCOR RELEASES 1ST TRANCHE OF AID TO OVP
Argentina2 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Asia2 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals