During this year, Slotegrator has presented its solutions at the world’s largest events and venues. Now it’s Barcelona’s turn, where one of the most anticipated events of this fall – SBC Summit Barcelona 2023.
Slotegrator will present its new AI-powered capabilities of the turnkey online casino platform and its unique mobile solution – Telegram casino – from the 19th to the 21st of September in the Catalan capital.
The SBC Summit Barcelona is a must-attend event in the calendar where global leaders in sports betting and iGaming assemble to discuss the future of the industry, exchange knowledge and build powerful connections. It’s the best opportunity for the industry to explore the most-anticipated product releases that feature 350+ world-class operators, suppliers, affiliates, media and start-ups.
Slotegrator is preparing an interactive presentation to demonstrate the following features:
- The business intelligence (BI) module, which helps operators track the analytical data they need to make strategic decisions, has become an Artificial BI module. Now it allows operators to compare indicators and profitability of their project with others that operate in the same market (withdrawal, average deposit sum, etc).
- Well-known modules like Casino Builder (for creating an individual site interface), Fraud Detection (for collecting Big Data to reduce different types of risks), and KYC (responsible for fast, smooth and consistent user verification) – now have improved functionality and design.
- ChatGPT integration, which can consult operators on how to increase income in their project, among other issues.
- A multiplayer chat, a novel function that players can open on any of the online front pages of the casino and communicate with other players. This effective retention tool creates an opportunity for networking and creating player communities.
- The smoothless switch in payment and interchangeability – how auto-replacement switches to another payment method when one is dropped.
Slotegrator will be waiting for the guests and partners at booth CG124.
‘We are looking forward to the start of the SBC Summit Barcelona as we have something to present to our partners and clients. First of all, we will introduce the innovations of our turnkey online casino solution and tell why the casino world should make friends with AI technologies’, says Dmytro Taran, COO at Slotegrator.
Since 2012, Slotegrator has been one of the iGaming industry’s leading software and business solution providers for online casino and sportsbook operators.
The company’s main focus is software development and support for online casino platforms, as well as the integration of game content and payment systems.
The company works with licensed game developers and offers a vast portfolio of casino content: slots, live casino games, poker, virtual sports, table games, lotteries, casual games, and data feeds for betting.
Slotegrator also provides consulting services in gambling license acquisition and business incorporation.
More information: https://slotegrator.pro/
FBMDS’ First Ever Crash Game, Champion Tales, is Out Worldwide
Get ready to witness the dawn of a new era in online casino gaming as FBMDS unveils the highly anticipated Champion Tales, the brand’s first ever non-traditional game available worldwide. Brace your players for an immersive gaming experience that will transport them across the globe, hand in hand with the legendary Mr Champion himself.
Champion Tales captures the essence of the emergent non-traditional gaming trend with its strategic betting rounds and monumental winnings. FBMDS’ new game merges top-notch technology with the brands’ expertise, creating a thrilling and immersive experience with high stakes for players and a safe choice for casino operators.
A distinctive non-traditional game with big prizes to award
Following a crash gaming logic, FBMDS’ release evokes players’ heart-pounding anticipation as the multiplier reaches new heights, requiring strategic decision-making and a thrilling rush to hit the ‘Collect’ button before it’s too late.
FBMDS has balanced gameplay mechanics to increase players’ chances of earning significant rewards, making it a lucrative choice for online casino operators. Furthermore, Champion Tales boasts a highly profitable RTP rate, surpassing competitors in the market.
But that’s not all. Champion Tales comes loaded with features designed to elevate the gaming
- Autoplay: Players can choose how many rounds they want to play without any hassle, making continuous play even more convenient and enjoyable.
- Auto Cashout: The Auto Cashout feature, where players can choose the value they want to cash out, minimizing mistakes or distractions that could impact their winnings.
- Responsible Gambling: FBMDS prioritizes players’ safety with the responsible gambling feature, allowing players to set limits above or below their initial balance, preventing any unwanted excessive play.
- Detailed Play History: A detailed play history feature ensures that players always remain safe and in control. They can review their past gaming sessions, bets and outcomes, promoting transparency and responsible gaming practices.
“Listening to our partners and clients was always the number-one priority during the creation process of Champion Tales,” the Director for FBM, Renato Almeida, said. “Since the crash gaming category has been getting a lot of popularity, we made sure we understood market needs to make sure our clients’ expectations and profitability rates were being met, while delivering an innovative solution able to provide players with an amazing gaming experience.”
A personalized crash gaming atmosphere
Champion Tales goes beyond colossal wins with its debut, offering a captivating Brazil-inspired tropical ambiance. Moreover, the game’s background, scenery and music can be customized to meet the needs of casino operators in diverse markets, cultural contexts and geographical locations.
This allows for an enriched gaming experience worldwide, whether by incorporating local landmarks, cultural references or regional music, to resonate with operators’ requirements, enhancing customer engagement and satisfaction.
In addition, clients can have their respective logos applied to the game’s flag, further aiding in branding. FBMDS maintains product localization as a priority by developing characters and backgrounds that resonate with the regions where partners operate and represent the seasonality of the market. This approach generates greater player identification, leading to increased retention and loyalty.
By developing mobile-friendly, cutting-edge and highly customizable gaming solution like Champion Tales, FBMDS proves once again its ability to deliver profitable and satisfying products for casino operators worldwide.
Hub88’s Mark Taffler Taking to the Ring to Support Oliver’s Wish Foundation at the SBC Charity Boxing Championship
Supplier’s Commercial Director to don the gloves at prestigious industry charity event
Mark Taffler, Commercial Director for Hub88 and Bombay Group, is joining an industry lineup to compete in a white-collar boxing match at this year’s SBC Charity Boxing Championship fundraising event.
Taffler, who is being sponsored by One.io, whom is part of the Yolo Investments’ portfolio, will face SMPL Consulting’s Director Simon Pilkington in the opening bout of the night to raise money for three charity organisations.
Hub88 will be hosting a VIP table at the event, which was set up by SBC in partnership with Oliver’s Wish Foundation.
Over 500 industry representatives will be in attendance for an evening of boxing on November 10, with a blend of fierce competition and camaraderie taking place at the luxurious Hilton Hotel in London.
Last year’s event raised a staggering £152,000 and was donated to the Oliver’s Wish Foundation and its amazing partner charities Chestnut Tree House, Cystic Fibrosis Trust and SUDC UK.
“Mark’s fantastic work so far will be rewarded in the boxing ring and we look forward to seeing how he gets on against his fierce competition Simon when the action unfolds,” the Head of Hub88, Ollie Castleman, said.
“Ultimately, the goal is to raise money for a great cause and, following the success of last year’s event, we are delighted to play a part in the 2023 instalment of the SBC Charity Boxing Championship.”
Playbook Engineering announces DragonBet partnership
Playbook Engineering, a leading global betting platform provider, has boosted its UK presence thanks to a new agreement with online betting platform, DragonBet.
The integration will see Playbook supply its solution to DragonBet, which specialises in offering more coverage on Welsh sport than any of its competitors.
DragonBet offers the very best in odds from horse racing, football and rugby, alongside US sports such as American football, baseball and basketball, whilst offering the latest prices on the Cymru Premier League in Wales.
With the deal now live, DragonBet is able to take advantage of Playbook’s extensive book of pre-match and live odds, with hundreds of sports available to bet on.
This latest partnership strengthens Playbook’s reputation as a global player within sports and casino, thanks to its development of cutting-edge technology whilst providing one of the best and most innovative user experiences on the planet.
Commenting on the partnership, Ivo Doroteia, CEO at Playbook, said: “At Playbook Engineering, we are always eager to develop exciting new alliances and it is excellent news for us to count DragonBet as a new partner.
“DragonBet is undoubtedly one of the UK’s up-and-coming operators, with a big footprint already in Wales. With this partnership, we hope to expand DragonBet’s presence across the UK and beyond, at the beginning of a fruitful journey for both companies.”
David Lovell, Co-Founder at DragonBet, added: “We are delighted to become a part of the Playbook Engineering family. With powerful front-end customisation, robust reporting functionality and a sleek UX now at our disposal, the partnership represents a huge step forward for DragonBet.
“We look forward to leveraging the strength of the Playbook platform to realise the potential of our growing brand.”
- Week 39/2023 slot games releases
- FBMDS’ First Ever Crash Game, Champion Tales, is Out Worldwide
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast Pays Out Unforgettable $538,530 Jackpot Win
- LIGHT & WONDER UNLOCKS HUGE POTENTIAL IN MICHIGAN AS PLAYZIDO™ PLATFORM GOES LIVE
- Hub88’s Mark Taffler Taking to the Ring to Support Oliver’s Wish Foundation at the SBC Charity Boxing Championship
- Counter-Strike 2 launches on FACEIT with new $100,000 FACEIT Pro League (FPL) Proving Grounds
- Playbook Engineering announces DragonBet partnership
- Internet Sports International Partners with Royal Beach Casino at St. Kitts Marriott Resort to Power Sportsbook
- Everi to Highlight Bingo Treasures Network at G2E 2023
- BetMGM Reports Significant Increase in WNBA Betting
- Win Systems Appoints Hunter Kampf as Sales Director Systems & Gaming USA
- America’s got talent
- LEC Introduces Sporting Financial Regulations
- CT Interactive Signs Distribution Deal with iGaming Deck
- OKTO Strengthens its Presence in Italy by Joining IDH
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
Incode Technologies and MaxBet Transform Player Onboarding with AI Identity Verification
Asia3 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Latest News4 weeks ago
Arctic7 Accelerates Growth With New Barcelona Studio and First Details of New Internally Developed Game
Balkans3 weeks ago
EGT Digital Partners with ELITBET.bg
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
GLI Becomes First Laboratory Accredited in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Enhances iLottery in Lithuania with Remote Game Server and Compelling eInstants
Argentina3 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
7777 gaming powers the newly launched website in Romania Win2