Betcris, one of the leading companies in the world of gaming in Mexico, is pleased to announce the participation of Fernando Garita, Director of New Business at Betcris, in the Third International Gaming Convention organized by the Association of Permit Holders, Operators, and Suppliers of the Entertainment and Betting Industry in Mexico (AIEJA).
The convention will take place on March 22nd and 23rd at the Hilton Santa Fe Hotel in Mexico City, and will bring together prominent leaders in the gaming industry for a day-and-a-half meeting. The event will provide a unique opportunity to share knowledge and trends in the industry.
Fernando Garita will have an important participation as a speaker at the convention, where he will share his experience and knowledge about the Mexican market. Betcris, with its wide presence in Mexico through its website dedicated to the Mexican market, Betcris.mx, is proud to be present at this prominent gaming industry event in Mexico.
Betcris is one of the leading companies in the world of gaming in Mexico, with a wide presence in the market through its website Betcris.mx. The company is dedicated to offering a wide range of online entertainment and betting options for its customers, with a focus on quality, safety, and trust. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Betcris is committed to providing an exceptional gaming experience to its users.
Amusnet Becomes AIEJA Member
Amusnet has joined the Association of Permit Holders, Operators, and Suppliers of the Entertainment and Gambling Industry in Mexico (AIEJA). AIEJA, which stands for Asociación de Permisionarios, Operadores y Proveedores de la Industria del Entretenimiento y Juego de Apuesta en México in Spanish, is a community that brings together key players in the entertainment and gambling industry in Mexico.
The Mexico gambling market has been growing significantly owing to the changing lifestyles and rise in purchasing power of consumers. The increasing adoption of smartphones and rising penetration of the internet which provides easy access to online casino gaming platforms are also driving the market. The market is expected to register significant growth in the following years. Factors such as increasing internet penetration and the availability of cost-effective mobile applications contributed to this trend. Moreover, increasing digitalization coupled with secure digital payment options is also contributing to the online gambling market growth. The market is further expected to gain momentum over the next few years attributed to the rising use of digital currency and websites provided by companies for betting and gambling.
Being part of AIEJA comes with numerous benefits for Amusnet, as it provides a platform to connect and network with other members of the industry, allowing to gain knowledge and share expertise. Additionally, it gives access to important industry insights and developments, the latest trends, and innovations.
“Amusnet is very proud to join AIEJA and be part of a community that brings together the key players in the entertainment and gambling industry in Mexico. AIEJA provides us with a valuable platform to connect and network with other industry players and we look forward to contributing constructively to the development of the industry,” Georgi Izov, Regional Business Development Manager LatAm for Amusnet, said.
Moreover, as AIEJA focuses on strengthening the union as a cornerstone to vindicate the benefits of a sector that is poorly known to the general public and to empower the dialogue with the authorities at the three levels of government, Amusnet will have a voice in shaping the industry’s future. This will allow the company to contribute constructively to the proposals sent to the legislative branch, in order to design an ideal legal framework and achieve the full development of their activity.
- Paf and Tallink Grupp sign new multi-year agreement
- Get that sugar rush with Sugar Spins, the latest release from ELA Games!
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw