AmericanGambling is proud to announce its launch and the availability of the website to visitors all around the USA. The aim of this platform is to provide high-quality advice on responsible gambling, U.S. gambling laws, casino payment systems and reviews of various U.S. licensed platforms.
The company understands how important making informed choices can be when it comes to online gambling so AmericanGambling wants to make sure its readers are receiving all they need to make wise decisions. Customers can expect detailed expertise from trusted professionals in the industry as well as reliable recommendations on legal aspects of gambling activities across the country.
AmericanGambling operates under official licenses.
Company received affiliate licenses in several states:
- New Jersey, license #0093551, active as of Dec. 28, 2021
- Michigan, license #007931, active as of April 25, 2022
- Virginia, license #V-1656-101859, active as of May 01, 2022
- Colorado, license #95261992, active as of May 19, 2022
On AmericanGambling, readers can only find information about fully legal brands revised by authorities such as NJ Casino Control Commission, Michigan Gaming Control Board and other state representatives.
The main goal of AmericanGambling is to provide the latest and most accurate information about gambling in the U.S.
The plan is to assist the website’s readers in a variety of aspects:
- Learn from non-biased evaluations, reviews, and comparisons
- Learn about legal gambling activities in a particular state
- Find solutions for payouts, confidentiality issues, and other problems with online gambling
- Get casino reviews from real players
- Get informed with the latest news from the gambling industry
- Find support for gambling addiction
- Learn about games and develop strategies
AmericanGambling is ready for the challenge in the U.S. online gambling market.
AmericanGambling targets only the states where some form of online gambling is already legal, or where all mainstream casino activities are available. The platform also monitors current information about the availability of legal gambling activities in various states and updates the selection for the readers. Currently, the website provides information about online casinos in several states:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
The services provided by the company do not promote or encourage gambling; rather, the purpose is to inform customers on best practices for engaging responsibly with their chosen activities. These consultations can help facilitate a healthy relationship between individuals and their gambling habits while minimizing risk and maintaining safe boundaries at all times.
- Casino Crypto Giant Bitline Partners with Ciphertrace for Enhanced Compliance in Digital Asset Transactions
- Unearth Riches and Mystery in Endorphina’s Latest Slot Adventure: Book of Conquistador!
- Riot Games Announces VALORANT Esports EMEA Partnership With Unilumin
- Tundra Esports Announces Addition of Ludwig ‘Zai’ Wahlberg as Dota 2 General Manager to the Team
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- PAGCor Says 188BET’s Return to the Philippines a Huge Vote of Confidence
- Racing TV Secures Exclusive British Rights to World’s Richest Horserace, the US$20 Million Saudi Cup
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Performance marketing quarterly results drive growth for Checkd Media
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
- Hello! We are Betting Software
partnerships4 weeks ago
MONETA COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS AND EXPANDS MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP FOR SUPERFEED RACING AND BETTING EDITORIAL CONTENT
partnerships4 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP PARTNERS WITH BOYLESPORTS TO DELIVER CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CONTENT HUB
Mediterranean Europe4 weeks ago
Cyprus: National Betting Authority Reveals Strong Growth in Q3 2023
Sports Betting4 weeks ago
Swifty Global Set to Enter Irish Gambling Market with Innovative Sports Betting Platform
EurAsia3 weeks ago
GR8 Tech Shortlisted for 3 Categories at SiGMA Eurasia Awards
partnerships4 weeks ago
Buzz Bingo goes all in on real-time personalisation with Future Anthem
Sports Betting3 weeks ago
Three Giant, Golden Darts Land in Cardiff to Celebrate the Start of the 2024 BetMGM Premier League
Australia3 weeks ago
Live horse racing data giants agree landmark merger