The Plaza Hotel & Casino will hold its annual Big Game Viewing Party on Sunday, Feb. 12 inside its expansive convention space on its third floor. Football fans, 21 years of age or older, will enjoy a stadium food buffet and buckets of beer at the viewing party where they will be surrounded by the Big Game broadcast on giant high-definition screens. Doors open at noon.
Making and cashing out sports bets during the Plaza’s Big Game Viewing Party will be very convenient as guests will not have to leave the excitement of the party thanks to William Hill’s satellite betting stations located inside the ballroom.
Tickets for the Plaza’s Big Game Viewing Party are now on sale and include the stadium food buffet and buckets of beer. There will be a cash bar for all other cocktails. Early bird pricing is available until Feb. 6 for $150 per person (plus taxes and fees) with offer code SAVE50 during checkout. Ticket prices increase to $200 per person thereafter. Tickets can be purchased online at https://www.plazahotelcasino.com/entertainment/the-big-game-viewing-party/.
Guests can also save up to 20% on room rates for a two-night stay at the Plaza for the Big Game.
Fans also can watch the game on the giant, seamless HD video wall at the Plaza’s renovated William Hill Race & Sportsbook, which offers an inviting lounge-like atmosphere. William Hill will have more than 900 ways to bet the Big Game, including props such as:
• Which team will score first?
• Will there be overtime?
• Will there be a safety?
• Who will score the first touchdown?
• Who will be the Most Valuable Player?
Complete details are available at the William Hill Race & Sportsbook at Plaza Hotel & Casino.
- Paf and Tallink Grupp sign new multi-year agreement
- Get that sugar rush with Sugar Spins, the latest release from ELA Games!
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw