Global technology veteran has been tasked with driving the company’s growth in key international markets
Continent 8 Technologies, the leading provider of managed hosting, connectivity, cloud and security solutions to the iGaming industry, has strengthened its senior management team with the appointment of Brian B. Koh as Chief Commercial Officer.
Brian brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role having held senior positions at global technology firms over a distinguished 20+ year career. He joins Continent 8 from Syntax, where he was Executive Vice President, and has also worked for the likes of IT Convergence and Core Services.
Brian has been involved in both executive roles and several corporate and non-profit boards across the US, Asia and Latin America. He has also been instrumental in building several large multinational companies to successful exits.
Based in New York and reporting directly to the company’s CEO, Michael Tobin, Brian has been tasked with continuing to build on the company’s ambitious growth plans and its go-to-market expansion. This includes developing and implementing its commercial strategy, where he will have crucial input into sales, account management, marketing and customer service.
He joins at a time when Continent 8 is expanding at pace, making strides in the fast-growing Latin American region where it has a presence in several regulated markets including Colombia and Puerto Rico, as well as North America where it is now live in 24 regulated US states and counting. Continent 8 operates globally, with a connected network of 85+ locations across four continents.
Michael Tobin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Continent 8 Technologies, said: “We have a world-class team at Continent 8 and our headcount has grown significantly over the past few years to ensure we remain at the top of our game. Brian is a significant addition to our team and comes at an exciting time for the organisation.
“As more countries embrace regulation and new markets open for business, we see a huge opportunity for Continent 8 to expand its reach and deliver our award-winning managed hosting, connectivity, cloud and security solutions to customers entering these jurisdictions.
“Brian has been tasked with overseeing our expansion, a job that he is undoubtedly the best person to take on. I look forward to working with him closely moving forwards.”
Brian B. Koh, Chief Commercial Officer at Continent 8 Technologies, added: “I am thrilled to join Continent 8 and its highly talented team as the business continues to grow and demand for its powerful suite of solutions increases.
“The opportunity to work with such a highly respected brand was one that I simply couldn’t turn down. Continent 8’s customer base and reputation in the industry is second to none, and I look forward to playing my part in the next chapter of Continent 8’s success story.”
Brian and the Continent 8 team will be at G2E Vegas at the Venetian Expo, 11-13 October, Booth #4410.
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
- DreamHack reveals EU expansion with the launch of DreamHack Stockholm for 2024
- Greentube welcomes festive fun with A Christmas Full of Wilds
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services