AGS announced that it will showcase a new level of product diversity and innovation in all three of its business divisions: Electronic Gaming Machines (“EGM’s”), Table Products, and Interactive at the 2022 Global Gaming Expo (“G2E”) held Oct. 11 – 13 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In booth 1253, the Company will leverage the theme “Level Up,” to emphasize a new era of its expanding product portfolio. Led by the debut of a next-generation cabinet, Spectra UR43
“We believe that it takes exceptional people to make exceptional products, and we’ve seen this in action,” said AGS President and Chief Executive Officer David Lopez. “Our unique culture and ability to attract and retain some of the brightest minds in the business have allowed us to innovate and expand into new product segments and new markets. Whether it’s the continued depth of content for the core and premium markets, the extension of successful game themes and table progressives, the introduction of more feature sets and bet varieties, or further diversification in cabinet families and card shufflers, it will be very apparent at G2E that we’ve leveled up our offerings across the board. We are excited to welcome our customers, investors, and other key stakeholders to the show to see how far we’ve come as a company and show off our team’s hard work.”
In addition, AGS’ Table Products division will take it to the next level with the display of top-performing products from the expansion of its award-winning progressives to the launch of its single-deck Pax S® shuffler, and the strategic acquisition of Lucky Lucky®, a blackjack side bet, in early 2022.
AGSi, the Company’s Interactive division, plans to further leverage AGS’ extensive slot content portfolio, consisting of a variety of proven land-based slot titles, to further cement the Company’s position as a leading provider of slot content to regulated real-money gaming operators across the globe.
AGS’ product highlights at G2E underscore the transformation the Company has undergone over the past few years as a result of its steadfast investments in R&D, and include:
- The debut of a new EGM cabinet: Spectra UR43
features a 43” UltraHD 4K portrait monitor, game-controlled eclipse lighting, and V-Sync technology for seamless video linking capabilities when machines are banked together. Spectra is expected to debut with the deepest content pipeline of any new AGS cabinet launch, including new concepts and extensions of AGS’ player-favorites, supporting both Class II and Class III end markets.
- Entrance into the high denomination product segment: AGS’ four high-denomination, three-reel video games, Mega Diamond, and 8x Crystal Bells
, are blazing across casino floors. The new titles allow AGS to offer additional bet varieties and appeal to a wide range of players.
- A dynamic game library supporting multiple markets: Fifty slot machines and 37 titles fill the booth to showcase the breadth and depth of AGS’ game portfolio, which supports the Class II, Class III, Historical Horse Racing (“HHR”), LatAm, and online markets.
- Industry-leading table products: AGS’ award-winning table progressive, Bonus Spin Xtreme
, continues to evolve by offering a new trigger for craps and an additional Mystery Spin bonus feature, furthering its ability to engage players and link to multiple game types on a floor.
AGS to Offer its High-Performing, Chart-Leading Products to Two New Jurisdictions
PlayAGS, Inc., a leading supplier of slot, table, and interactive products and services to the global gaming industry, announced it recently received approval to place its growing portfolio of high-performing electronic gaming machines (“EGMs”) and table products with casino operators in Colorado and Missouri. This entrance marks a significant milestone for AGS and further supports the Company’s mission to become a top-tier gaming supplier in North America.
“Getting licensed in these two important jurisdictions is a meaningful piece of AGS’ overall growth strategy, in combination with the investments we have made in hiring top talent within R&D and expanding our game studios worldwide,” said Mark DeDeaux, AGS Senior Vice President and General Manager, Slots. “We are pleased to be able to offer our high-performing, chart-topping new products to customers in both the Colorado and Missouri markets.”
The entrance into the new jurisdictions comes on the heels of the Company’s successful launch of its latest portrait upright cabinet, Spectra UR43, featuring its market-resonant Triple Coin Treasuresgame family. The proven three-bag style games have been a hit with players across North America and are among AGS’ first placements in Colorado and Missouri. Spectra UR43launched earlier this year with a bang; the cabinet has topped the Eilers & Krejcik Game Performance survey for nine consecutive months since January 2023.
Players can find Triple Coin Treasures in Colorado casinos: Century Casino & Hotel Central City, Golden Nugget Cripple Creek, and Monarch Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk. In Missouri, players can find AGS games at Horseshoe St. Louis, River City Casino Hotel, Hollywood Casino St. Louis, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa, Harrah’s Kansas City, Bally’s Kansas City Casino, and Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City.
Top 6 AGS Highlights at the Indian Gaming Association Trade Show and Convention
AGS (NYSE: AGS), a global gaming supplier of high-performing slot, table and interactive products, today announced its must-see products at the Indian Gaming Association (IGA) Trade Show and Convention in San Diego from March 29 to 30, 2023.
“We are looking forward to once again having the opportunity to connect with our tribal partners,” the President and Chief Executive Officer for AGS, David Lopez, said. “IGA is an incredible opportunity for us to showcase our portfolio and deep pipeline of products coming out this year. We believe that our R&D team has created products that offer a unique and exciting experience for players and casino operators alike. And we could not be more excited to share our developments with our customers.”
In booth 2231, AGS will exhibit its latest slot games and cutting-edge table technology that touts its broad portfolio and diverse market offerings; a direct result of its recent game studio expansion. These six must-see products will be on display at IGA:
* The number-one performing new portrait upright cabinet since October 2022, Spectra UR43 with the top-indexing new core video game, Shamrock Fortunes.
* The highly configurable Orion Curve Premium with a reimagined version of AGS’ legendary, player-favorite game River Dragons.
* More three-reel, high denomination video game options including the debut of Diamond Boost on the 75-inch dual-screen cabinet, Orion Rise, and higher bet levels on Mega Diamond and Gold Inferno.
* Exciting new game themes and brand extensions add to the breadth and depth of AGS’ core and premium content library.
* New triggers added to the roulette version of AGS’ award-winning progressive side bet Bonus Spin Xtreme.
* The headline-grabbing progressive system STAX paired with 3 Card Catch and the quick-cycling, easy-to-install single-deck shuffler PAX S.
AGS’ Award-Winning Bonus Spin™ Xtreme Progressive Nearing $1 Million Jackpot
A table games player at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey could become a millionaire soon. AGS’ table games side bet progressive, Bonus Spin
Borgata features 17 tables with the linked Bonus Spin Xtreme progressive jackpot on multiple table games including AGS’ Bonus Spin Xtreme for Blackjack and Criss Cross Poker®. A million-dollar hit on Bonus Spin Xtreme would be the first in the side bet’s history, but not the first for AGS’ table games division. Earlier this week, a table games player at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek in Florida hit a $1.2 million jackpot on AGS’ Super 4® Progressive Jackpot.
- Paf and Tallink Grupp sign new multi-year agreement
- Get that sugar rush with Sugar Spins, the latest release from ELA Games!
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw