The Game Development World Championship (GDWC) 2020 Winners will be announced in a Live Streamed Awards show on Friday, April 30th starting at 15:00 / 3 PM (UTC).
The event can be watched for free on the GDWC Twitch channel at https://www.twitch.tv/thegdwc
During the show, all finalist games will be featured and we’ll hear from the developers themselves as well. The final Top 3 Winning order of the games in each category will be announced by GDWC and the members of the Jury.
The GDWC 2020 had record-breaking participation with over 1800 development teams from over 100 countries joining the competition. Picking the winners was extremely challenging, the Pro category alone had over 1100 games submitted.
The GDWC 2020 Pro Category Finalists:
– Helheim Hassle by Perfectly Paranormal (Norway)
– The Riftbreaker by EXOR Studios (Poland)
– There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension by Draw Me A Pixel (France)
The GDWC 2020 Hobby Category Finalists:
– Burn Me Twice by Null Reference Studio (Spain)
– Fat Bear Week by Team Fat Bears (Finland)
– From The Shadows by Gamagora (France)
The GDWC 2020 Game Jam Category Finalists:
– Big Fish by TOQGames (USA)
– Cat Colony Crisis by Devil’s Cider Games (Canada)
– Time To Dance! by Savvy Community (France)
Gamers voted the GDWC 2020 Fan Favorite category Winners in January:
1. Receiver 2 by Wolfire Games (USA)
2. The Pancakes Official Game Show by Dema Studios (Italy)
3. Haven by The Game Bakers (France)