As announced on March 8th, 2020, Quanta is now ready to release the set of procedures to investors.
Swap into QNTX and Choose Staking Option
If you hold QNTU tokens and wish to either swap and/or stake them, do not sell your QNTU tokens thru your Crypto Exchange by May 1st, 2020. Use these steps to swap into new QNTX tokens prior to May 1st, 2020 at the ratio of 20,000 QNTU for 1 QNTX but note that these tokens cannot be redeemed until September 2020 or thereafter. Staking bonus and maturity will be 100% for 2Y, 50% for 1Y, 25% for 6M, 15% for 3M and 10% for 1M. Know Your Customer (KYC) will be performed before new QNTX tokens will be released for trading on or after September 1st, 2020.
- Go to http://swap.quantapay.io/
- Choose language by clicking country flag for ENG/JP
- Register for new account or login as existing account holders
- Complete registration details
- Login with your email address and password
- Transfer your QNTU tokens to your new wallet address no later than May 1st, 2020
- Choose to only swap or to swap & stake for different maturity to receive token bonus
- Receive new QNTX tokens after KYC and token issuance
- Trade QNTX on or after listing date of September 1st, 2020
If you’re encountering problems or have any queries, you may contact Quanta token support group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Swap or Staking
If you do not wish to swap and/or stake, please sell your QNTU tokens thru your Crypto Exchange no later than final trading date of May 1st, 2020. If you sell your QNTU tokens, you will not receive any QNTX tokens and no staking benefits.
Wallet addresses are being compiled for eligible token holders who will receive their ETH royalty payments in June 2020.
Quanta is a pioneer in the development of blockchain solutions for gaming. In 2017, the company launched the first licensed blockchain lottery, fully utilising blockchain together with its NMI-certified random number generator, Randao, which is entirely built and operated on blockchain. Quanta’s utility token, QNTU trades on six renowned cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bit-Z.