MGM Resorts to Serve as An Official Home of the Raiders Pre- and Post-Game Party
MGM Resorts International and the Las Vegas Raiders announced a new partnership, making MGM Resorts An Official Gaming Partner of the Raiders. MGM Resorts also has been named a Founding Partner of Allegiant Stadium and An Official Home of the Raiders Pre- and Post-Game Party.
As An Official Partner of the Las Vegas Raiders, MGM Resorts will have prominent signage throughout Allegiant Stadium year-round, including in-stadium branding and naming rights to the west VIP entry and drop off zone. The partnership features entitlement of the MGM Club at Allegiant Stadium, an ultra-exclusive experience with a full-service premium bar, luxury lounge and upgraded stadium seating for game-viewing. MGM Resorts will provide exclusive fan experiences before and after Raiders home games throughout its portfolio of resorts.
An important initiative for both organizations, MGM Resorts and the Raiders are committed to collaborating on community outreach programs benefiting Southern Nevada. Through these efforts, the Raiders and MGM Resorts will continue to give back to their community.
“We couldn’t be more excited to partner with the Raiders and to welcome professional football to Las Vegas,” said MGM Resorts Chairman and CEO Jim Murren. “Las Vegas is becoming one of the top sports destinations in the world, and this partnership is a natural fit of culture and vision. Together, we look forward to creating unique and world-class entertainment experiences for our guests and Raiders fans.”
“The Raiders are thrilled to welcome MGM Resorts International as our newest Founding Partner,” said Raiders President Marc Badain. “MGM Resorts is an institution in the gaming and hospitality industry and the activations they have planned for Raider games and all events at Allegiant Stadium will bring their best in class expertise to the entertainment experience.”
Legends Global Partnerships represented the Raiders to secure the Founding Partnership with MGM Resorts as a part of their duties as the stadium’s official premium ticketing and sponsorships agency.
About MGM Resorts International:
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 29 unique hotel and destination gaming offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company recently acquired the operations of Empire City Casino in New York and Hard Rock Rocksino in Ohio, which was rebranded as MGM Northfield Park. In 2018, MGM Resorts opened MGM Springfield in Massachusetts, MGM COTAI in Macau, and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. The over 80,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information visit us at www.mgmresorts.com.
About Allegiant Stadium:
Located adjacent to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, with construction scheduled for completion in 2020, Allegiant Stadium will become a global events destination highlighted by the NFL’s iconic Las Vegas Raiders. Allegiant Stadium will be ideally located for both visitors and locals, fully enclosed and climate controlled with a capacity of 65,000. The technologically advanced stadium will host world-class entertainment including concerts and sporting events such as the Pac-12 Championship Game and Las Vegas Bowl, as well as become the future home of UNLV Football. The stadium project is expected to generate an economic benefit of $620 million annually, while creating 6,000 permanent jobs in Southern Nevada.
Gaming Americas Weekly Roundup – February 19-25
Welcome to our weekly roundup of American gambling news again! Here, we are going through the weekly highlights of the American gambling industry which include the latest news and new partnerships. Read on and get updated.
Mohegan, a globally recognised leader in entertainment and gaming, has announced the appointment of Kurt Shotzberger as the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis. In this role, Shotzberger will spearhead budgeting, financial modeling, forecasting and financial and operational analysis, as well as strategic planning.
Sportradar announced the appointment of Felippe Marchetti as Integrity Partnerships Manager in Brazil, as the global sports technology company continues to scale its integrity services team in Latin America. In this role, Marchetti will lead the strategic development of Sportradar’s Integrity Services in Brazil, identifying business opportunities to increase the company’s integrity partnerships in the market and work closely with Sportradar’s Brazil-based integrity analysts.
Lottery.com Inc., a leading online lottery services provider, announced the strategic acquisition of S&MI Ltd. (SportLocker). As part of the acquisition, SportLocker, rebranded as Sports.com, will immediately launch as a premier platform for sports fans worldwide, marking a pivotal leap in Sports.com’s evolution as the next-gen digital sports entertainment space.
GAN Limited, a leading North American B2B technology provider of real money internet gaming solutions and a leading International B2C operator of Internet sports betting, announced that Seamus McGill has recently been named the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. Mr. McGill had previously been serving in an interim capacity. Mr. McGill’s will remain on the Company’s board of directors and will be focused on guiding the Company towards a timely closing with Sega Sammy Creation Inc.
Aruze Gaming Global (AG2) has announced that it has secured approvals from 14 tribal entities in the US and has obtained licenses from the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, South Dakota, the West Virginia Lottery and the Wisconsin Division of Gaming.
Scientific Games has added two more partners to the new SG Content Hub and Partner Programme. In addition to games from its own SG Studios, the company will now offer curated iLottery games from Bwloto and Random State to its 30+ iLottery customers globally. Currently, a total of seven lottery-focused game studios have signed on as partners.
Gen.G and the University of Kentucky (UK) are bringing back their award winning collegiate esports industry conference, Campus Takeover, on March 30 and April 6. This two-day event will bring together esports professionals with students and administrators from different universities.
Light & Wonder Inc. announced the expansion of its integration services through a collaboration with SHR Group’s Allora CRS booking engine. SHR’s Allora CRS software enhances the capabilities of hotel operators by offering advanced booking features that effortlessly integrate with Light & Wonder’s system-independent global loyalty platform, L&W ENGAGE.
SCCG Management has announced the extension of its strategic partnership with AWARE, a world leader in biometric verification software solutions. This renewed commitment builds upon the successful collaboration initiated between the two companies, aiming to further establish AWARE’s advanced biometric software solutions across the gambling sector worldwide.
Hard Rock International has partnered with Major Food Group (MFG) to develop and curate dining experiences at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino properties around the globe. MFG’s support of Hard Rock will extend to proposed projects as well.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
- Sportpass and Euroleague Basketball Announce Partnership to Deliver Next-Generation Fan Engagement and Gaming Experiences to Fans
- Fairplay Exchange signs as new sponsor of Stephen Hendry’s Cue Tips
- Peter Scudamore: What John Francome did has to be one of the greatest sporting gestures of all time
- BIGGER PRIZES UP FOR GRABS IN UPCOMING PAGCOR LINKED BINGO GAMES
- Gaming Americas Weekly Roundup – February 19-25
- METROPOLITAN GAMING WIN ‘CASINO OPERATOR OF THE YEAR’ AWARD AT THE INTERNATIONAL GAMING AWARDS 2024
- Pace-O-Matic Congratulates Casino Industry on Record Profits
- NetBet Casino Joins Forces with Hacksaw Gaming
- Continent 8 Technologies Doubles Down in West Virginia
- R Franco Digital Bolsters IRIS Platform with CT Interactive Content
- White Hat Studios Expands Caesars Digital Partnership Into West Virginia
- Inside Brazil’s race to the finish line
- Stakelogic Joins Forces With Betty in Ontario
- SCCG Announces Strategic Partnership with Major League Rugby
- Apple Introduces Apple Sports, a New App for Sports Fans
partnerships4 weeks ago
MONETA COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS AND EXPANDS MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP FOR SUPERFEED RACING AND BETTING EDITORIAL CONTENT
partnerships4 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP PARTNERS WITH BOYLESPORTS TO DELIVER CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CONTENT HUB
Mediterranean Europe4 weeks ago
Cyprus: National Betting Authority Reveals Strong Growth in Q3 2023
Sports Betting4 weeks ago
Swifty Global Set to Enter Irish Gambling Market with Innovative Sports Betting Platform
EurAsia4 weeks ago
GR8 Tech Shortlisted for 3 Categories at SiGMA Eurasia Awards
partnerships4 weeks ago
Buzz Bingo goes all in on real-time personalisation with Future Anthem
Sports Betting4 weeks ago
Three Giant, Golden Darts Land in Cardiff to Celebrate the Start of the 2024 BetMGM Premier League
Baltics3 weeks ago
IGT Signs 12-Year Contract Extension with UAB Perlas Network in Lithuania to Deploy Upgraded Central System Software