Boyd Gaming Corporation announced that it awarded more than $130,000 to non-profit organizations across the country in “Trees of Hope,” the Company’s annual charitable tree-decorating competition.
A total of 125 non-profits participated in 2019, decorating trees at 17 Boyd Gaming properties in Nevada, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Winners were decided directly by Boyd Gaming customers, who were invited to vote for their favorite charities at participating properties.
Since launching Trees of Hope in 2007 at Delta Downs Racetrack Casino Hotel in Vinton, La., Boyd Gaming has steadily expanded the competition into additional markets across the nation, awarding more than $700,000 in total over the last 13 years.
“Giving back to the communities we call home is at the core of Boyd Gaming’s culture and mission,” said Marianne Johnson, Boyd Gaming’s Vice Chair, Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer. “Each year, Trees of Hope fulfills this commitment in a fun and meaningful way, supporting non-profit organizations across the nation in a memorable celebration of the holiday season.”
First-place winners of the 2019 Trees of Hope competition, as selected by Boyd Gaming customers, were:
Aliante: Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
Cannery: St. Jude’s Ranch for Children
Eastside Cannery: Three Square Food Bank
Gold Coast: A Home 4 Spot Animal Rescue
Main Street Station: Cancer Warrior Inc.
Suncoast: U.S. VETS
The Orleans: Make-A-Wish of Southern Nevada
Kansas Star: Kansas Disabled American Veterans DAV Thrift Store
Amelia Belle Casino: Lafourche Animal Society
Delta Downs: Dreams Come True of Louisiana
Sam’s Town Shreveport: Volunteers for Youth Justice
Treasure Chest: American Cancer Society
Sam’s Town Tunica: American Cancer Society
Ameristar Kansas City: Winners to be announced Jan. 15
Ameristar St. Charles: Center for Hearing & Speech
Belterra Park: Green Beret Foundation
Valley Forge: Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Chapter
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s commitment to its communities, visit: www.boydgaming.com/about-boyd-gaming/corporate-social-responsibility
About Boyd Gaming:
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading geographically diversified operator of 29 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. The Company currently operates 1.77 million square feet of casino space, more than 38,000 gaming machines, 815 table games, more than 11,000 hotel rooms, and 320 food and beverage outlets. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.
SOURCE Boyd Gaming Corporation
PlayStar partners with Enteractive for reactivation campaigns
Enteractive, the leader in player conversion and reactivation services, has been engaged by PlayStar, the community-focused online casino that’s currently making waves across the U.S, to support their existing CRM services with bespoke reactivation campaigns aimed at winning back players from lapsed accounts for the sports betting brand.
At the core of the partnership, Enteractive will run activation projects for PlayStar’s brand, focusing on both activation of registered non-funded player accounts and reactivation campaigns to bring back lapsed players.
Jon Bowden, PlayStar CMO, commented, “We are thrilled to partner with Enteractive and their innovative approach to player engagement. The team’s expertise in both conversion and reactivation campaigns will help us maximise our NGR and enhance the player experience for audiences.”
Enteractive is the industry leader in player conversion and reactivation with 15 years experience talking one-on-one with millions of players around the world, having formed in 2008, and is recognised as one of the top revenue generators globally for the iGaming sector.
Enteractive’s proprietary (Re)Activation Cloud technology platform allows a fast and seamless integration of selected player databases, with native-speaking sales agents able to engage with players in each market with real-human one-to-one outreach by phone.
Andrew Foster, Enteractive CBO, added, “Our primary goal is to facilitate direct communication between iGaming companies and their players using genuine one-on-one interactions. With the aid of our highly skilled team of local U.S. call agents, we are certain that PlayStar can increase their results in player conversions and reactivations.”
Enteractive’s native-speaking call agents support iGaming brands across every time zone. In the last year, Enteractive engaged with over 8.1million players, generating over €59 million for global operators, from almost €263million in deposits.
Foster concluded, “Brands that wish to improve their players’ experience and boost financial gains at the same time will find Enteractive’s sustainable, personalized approach the secret sauce they’ve been looking for!”
With native speaking call agents supporting iGaming brands across the globe, Enteractive converts more than 18,000 players per month for a variety of leading operators.
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in New York
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook today in New York. Sports fans living in and visiting New York will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook experience. New York marks the fifteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in New York, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook where customers can earn up to 5% of the total of their bet in FanCash.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X and on Instagram .
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369)
Elray Resources Inc. Officially Launches Kings of Sport – a Pioneering Crypto Casino
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire –Elray Resources Inc. (OTC:ELRA), an emerging leader in the Crypto iGaming industry, today announced the successful launch of Kings of Sport (KOS), a state-of-the art online crypto casino that brings together the world of cryptocurrencies with the excitement of traditional casino games.
Kings of Sport is expanding player options in the online gambling industry by providing users with a diverse selection of classic and modern casino games that can be played using popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others.
“Our partnership with KOS is a major step toward deploying Elray’s Crypto IP and expanding our presence in the growing Crypto iGaming market,” said Vincent Cai, Elray’s chief technology officer. “We are pleased with the immediate response by players to KOS’ unique Crypto Casino offering, as evidenced by the registration of over 3,500 users during the first week.”
Key Features of Kings of Sport:
- Wide Selection of Games: Users will have access to a wide range of classic and modern casino games, including live, slots, poker, blackjack, and roulette, among others.
- Cryptocurrency Integration: Kings of Sport supports multiple cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals, providing users with a seamless gaming experience.
- Provably Fair Gaming: The platform offers tested and proven games offering high payout percentages.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Dedicated customer support team available round the clock to assist users with any queries or concerns.
- Fast Payouts once players have been verified.
- State of the Art User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, ensuring a smooth gaming experience for all players.
KOS is also focused on leveraging affiliates to bring traffic to its platform, with a planned go-live of 10 key affiliates on March 1.
The Crypto Gaming Market is projected to reach USD 153 billion (Source: Straits Research) by 2030. This innovative KOS platform will leverage Elray’s expertise in Crypto iGaming and its commitment to providing cutting-edge technology solutions to customers looking to operate crypto casino platforms.
“The registration numbers have been much higher than our expectations” said Mr. Cai, “and, with this new KOS platform, we are bringing together the world of cryptocurrencies and online gaming to create that unique experience. We believe the rollout of the KOS platform will achieve the highest standards required to provide crypto players with a secure, fair and enjoyable gaming experience.”
- Gammix Limited slams “outrageous and unsubstantiated” €19.7m KSA penalty
- MiFinity Recognised for Information Security Excellence with ISO 27001 Certification
- French Publisher TapNation tops Financial Times FT1000 list of Europe’s Leaders in Tech Media
- Expanse Studios Presents: Super Heli – A Revolutionary Helicopter Adventure
- ComeOn Group crowned “Sports betting operator” of the year by EGR Nordics Awards
- PRAGMATIC PLAY AND ECUABET SEAL BINGO PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
- Clark County residents can bring a friend for free to Super Bingo $160,000 tournaments at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in March and April
- Scientific Games Testifies at Maryland House Ways and Means Hearing in Support of Proposed iLottery Legislation
- The Edge Interviews Steve Bittenbender: Discusses Sports Betting in Georgia, Alabama and Missouri
- Gods Reign Announces Groundbreaking Partnership with LG Electronics
- Paf commits to Net-Zero by 2040
- Week 9/2024 slot games releases
- SBC Summit Rio: An Exploration of the Dynamic Brazilian Landscape
- Gaming Americas Q1 2024 Meetup: Balancing Slot Mechanics and the US Legislation Roundup
- Jaime Rivera Emmanuelli, Former Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Gaming Commission, Joins Saiber LLC
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Signs 12-Year Contract Extension with UAB Perlas Network in Lithuania to Deploy Upgraded Central System Software
EurAsia4 weeks ago
SoftGamings En Route to SiGMA Eurasia
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Playtech Wins Extension to Multi-Year Partnership with Totalizator Sportowy
Callum Broxton Head of Operations at Checkd3 weeks ago
Super Bowl – how have providers approached the 2024 edition?
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Comtrade Gaming Enters the Content Market with the Launch of “CG Games” Division
Interviews3 weeks ago
Exclusive Q&A w/ Khadija El Abi, Senior Partnership Manager at Endorphina
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Vegas.Hu signs with Flows for cutting-edge no-code innovation
Central Europe3 weeks ago
HIPTHER Announces Online Voting Session for GamingTECH Awards 2024, Leading to the Grand Event at the Prague Gaming & TECH Summit