DoubleDown Interactive, a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms, announced a $10,000 donation to the ASPCA (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) in support of its mission to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the US.
DoubleDown Casino, which is played daily by millions of fans worldwide on both desktop and mobile devices, will invite players to engage with and show support for the charitable donation by taking part in a play-to-enter giveaway on June 3, 2023. This event, Paws for the Cause, offers players the chance to express their enthusiasm for helping the ASPCA and to learn more about the organization’s work to help vulnerable and victimized animals.
“Charitable outreach is a proud commitment for our company and an expression of our values. We know our fans feel strongly about animal welfare as well. It is our honor to make this donation to the ASPCA,” In Keuk Kim, CEO of DoubleDown, said.
“We are thankful for DoubleDown’s continued support of our efforts to rescue and care for animals. Their donation will go a long way in helping animals in need across the country, and we appreciate DoubleDown and their players’ commitments to the welfare and safety of animals,” said Matthew Carroll, Senior Manager, ASPCA Cause Partnerships & Events.
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
- DreamHack reveals EU expansion with the launch of DreamHack Stockholm for 2024
- Greentube welcomes festive fun with A Christmas Full of Wilds
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services