Tipico Sportsbook, a leading sports betting operator, announced the launch of “Swing for the Fences,” an MLB contest in which bettors play for a chance to win their share of over $100,000 in monthly prizes. The contest is available to customers in Tipico’s operating states of Ohio, New Jersey, Colorado, and Iowa.
To qualify for the “Swing for the Fences” contest, customers need to bet $20 or more through the Tipico app. Once entered, customers earn one point for each straight MLB wager and one point for every leg of an MLB parlay bet. At the end of the contest, the top 100 competitors on the platform’s monthly leaderboard will win bet credits which can be used at any time during the calendar year. Prizes are categorized and will be distributed as follows:
- Grand Slam Prize: Top 5 competitors win $5000 each in bet credits
- Home Run Prize: Competitors who place 6th through 15th win $2500 each in bet credits
- 3B Prize: Competitors who place 16th through 35th win $1000 each in bet credits
- 2B Prize: Competitors who place 36th through 90th win $500 each in bet credits
- 1B Prize: Competitors who place 91st through 100th win $250 each in bet credits
“Capitalizing on the introduction of MLB rule changes, the rising popularity in MLB streaming options, and the recent success of the World Baseball Classic, we want to embrace the newly impassioned spirit of America’s pastime. It gives both new and longtime MLB fans a personalized way to engage with the game on Tipico’s platform by incorporating bets on any of the 30 MLB teams, the performance of the league’s brightest stars, and Tipico’s same game parlays and live betting options. We look forward to watching this contest unfold as the passion for baseball resurges,” Brian Becker, VP of Marketing of Tipico North America, said.