Welcome to our weekly roundup of American gambling news again! Here, we are going through the weekly highlights of the American gambling industry which include the latest news and new partnerships. Read on and get updated.
BetMGM announced a new pledge to prominently feature responsible gaming messages in its marketing and advertising campaigns beginning March 1, in alignment with the start of Problem Gambling Awareness Month.
Nuvei Corporation, the Canadian fintech company, announced that it has completed its acquisition of Paya Holdings Inc. (Paya). Paya amplifies Nuvei’s existing growth strategy and expands its reach into new underpenetrated and non-cyclical verticals where Nuvei’s proprietary technology is well positioned to accelerate customer growth.
The Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission, at the most recent Commission meeting, approved the first distribution of Responsible Gaming Grant awards totalling $1,571,965 in awards to projects directly addressing the issue of problem gambling, addiction treatment, educational programmes, counselling, research, advocacy efforts, or support services.
Scientific Games has debuted new industry-first, advanced lottery instant scratch game printing technology at the company’s metro Atlanta global headquarters as the next phase in the company’s instant game manufacturing expansion plan. The new instant game technology will provide lotteries in the US and Canada with Dimension products featuring a holographic-like effect.
MGM Resorts International has appointed award-winning producer and director Ben Winston to its Board of Directors. Winston becomes the 12th member of the board. Winston is founding partner of the production company Fulwell 73 and has earned 12 Emmy Awards and 31 Emmy nominations.
Win Systems, a leading provider of technology for the gaming and entertainment industry, has announced the installation of its powerful WIGOS management system in 4 new casinos of the prestigious New Hampshire Group, a subsidiary company of Peninsula Pacific Entertainment (P2E). The P2E Group, with over 20 years of experience, is the leading charitable gaming operator in New Hampshire.
Elys Game Technology Corp, an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company, has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Partnersat7238thstse LLC to operate a sportsbook at The Ugly Mug restaurant and bar situated at 723 8th St SE, in Washington DC.
Aristocrat Gaming and the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix announced a multi-year sponsorship making Aristocrat the Official Slot Machines of the race, coming to the Las Vegas Strip on November 16-18, 2023.
NeoGames S.A. and Intralot do Brasil (also known as Saga Business Games Inteligence) announced the launch of the first regulated iLottery and online sports betting solution in Brazil, for Loteria Mineira, the official lottery of Brazil’s second largest state, Minas Gerais. The launch of “LotoMinas” marks NeoGames’ entry into the Brazilian market and is the beginning of a multi-year turnkey project with the local lottery operator.
The PGA TOUR announced that it has joined the Leadership Circle of the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG), while also renewing its Platinum membership with the national non-profit organisation that serves as the national advocate to mitigate gambling-related harm.
Konami Gaming announced that it has licensed its patents in facial recognition technology to Independent Gaming Pty Ltd. A leading global developer of casino games and the SYNKROS casino management system, Konami maintains a broad intellectual property portfolio across a spectrum of gaming sectors.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
PGCB Reports 2.7% Revenue Increase in January 2024 Compared to January 2023
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) reported that the combined total revenue generated from all forms of gaming, along with fantasy contests, during January 2024 was $477,151,563, an increase of 2.72% compared to revenue generated in January 2023.
Sources of gaming revenue regulated by the PGCB include slot machines, table games, internet gaming, sports wagering, fantasy contests, and video gaming terminals (VGTs). The PGCB has posted separate reports for these types of gaming on its website, https://gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/.
Total tax revenue generated collectively through all forms of gaming and fantasy contests was $195,226,186 during January 2024.
- Casino Crypto Giant Bitline Partners with Ciphertrace for Enhanced Compliance in Digital Asset Transactions
- Unearth Riches and Mystery in Endorphina’s Latest Slot Adventure: Book of Conquistador!
- Riot Games Announces VALORANT Esports EMEA Partnership With Unilumin
- Tundra Esports Announces Addition of Ludwig ‘Zai’ Wahlberg as Dota 2 General Manager to the Team
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- PAGCor Says 188BET’s Return to the Philippines a Huge Vote of Confidence
- Racing TV Secures Exclusive British Rights to World’s Richest Horserace, the US$20 Million Saudi Cup
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Performance marketing quarterly results drive growth for Checkd Media
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
- Hello! We are Betting Software
partnerships4 weeks ago
MONETA COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS AND EXPANDS MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP FOR SUPERFEED RACING AND BETTING EDITORIAL CONTENT
partnerships4 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP PARTNERS WITH BOYLESPORTS TO DELIVER CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CONTENT HUB
Mediterranean Europe4 weeks ago
Cyprus: National Betting Authority Reveals Strong Growth in Q3 2023
Sports Betting3 weeks ago
Swifty Global Set to Enter Irish Gambling Market with Innovative Sports Betting Platform
EurAsia3 weeks ago
GR8 Tech Shortlisted for 3 Categories at SiGMA Eurasia Awards
partnerships4 weeks ago
Buzz Bingo goes all in on real-time personalisation with Future Anthem
Sports Betting3 weeks ago
Three Giant, Golden Darts Land in Cardiff to Celebrate the Start of the 2024 BetMGM Premier League
Australia3 weeks ago
Live horse racing data giants agree landmark merger