Here are this weeks latest slots releases compiled by European Gaming!
As they say, this phrase is meant to bring us extreme luck! So, let’s hop into our most adorable slot game, put this superstitious tale to the test, and shout “Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits!” to help Mr. Rabbit find his darling Mrs. Rabbit. Will this phrase increase his charm and luck after all? This is a new 5-reel, 3-row game with 10 paylines. Among the symbols on the reels, you’ll find rabbits, gem-stones, classy cocktails, an old car, and a bouquet of cabbage. The Wild acts as a dollar sign with bunny ears!
MGA Games presents Roma Plus, the premium version of Roma, one of the company’s most emblematic products. The renewed version of the 3-reel classic – the second online slot game created by MGA Games – includes significant game changes and the latest technology making the game playable on mobile, the users preferred channel.
Evoplay has launched its latest release, Mega Greatest Catch Bonus Buy, a new twist on its hit slot, Mega Greatest Catch. Inspired by the original game, Mega Greatest Catch Bonus Buy is an upgrade on its predecessor, integrating all known Bonus Buy features within the game. The Bonus Buy allows players to purchase 10, 15 or 20 Free Spins, so the bigger wins are always within grasp.
Greentube, is kick-starting the year with its most magical release to-date, Manic Potions™. Players looking to unlock the mystery behind this 5-reel, 1024 ways to win slot, will discover a concoction of fantastic features including a respin bonus, Lock & Spin bonus with a Wincreasing™ mechanic, and a medley of mystic modifiers.
Relax Gaming, continues its 2023 content roll-out with its spinetingling new slot, Horror Hotel. Across a quiet graveyard, players are invited to check in to an old lodge where 6×6 high-volatility fun, an RTP of 96.18% and max win of 20,000x bet await. The game sees the return of the Mystery Symbol feature, introduced in Relax’s Santa’s Stack, which is activated on any win.
Lightning Box looks set to harvest another hit after returning to the farm for Stellar Cash Chicken Fox 5x Skillstar. This 3×5 reeler, which boasts 20-win lines, features the studio’s thrilling Stellar Cash feature integrated within one of its most popular games. It will make its debut with Sky Betting and Gaming this week for a fortnight exclusive before a general release across the UK and Europe.
Instant wins are turned up to the max in Kalamba Games’ fresh take on a classic slot with 9 Blazing Cashpots Megaways™. Fruits are synonymous in slots entertainment, being enjoyed by millions over the years, and Kalamba has strolled down memory lane to revisit a player favourite title, bringing with it some brand new flavour – and Megaways™ – in this ultimate homage to the traditional iconography.
Wizard Games has embarked on a journey across the desert in search of glorious rewards in latest release, Sultan’s Palace Fortune. The three-reel slot is packed full of riches fit for a sultan, with glittering gems, wilds and scatters filling the reels. In addition, players can land cash prizes, launch the Sultan’s Treasure feature, initiate Bonus Mini Games, and more for fortunes of fun and payouts.
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of two vibrant new online and mobile games: Call of the Wild™ and Lightning Viking™.
Collect your sword and prepare for the pit in Play’n GO’s latest action slot, Game of Gladiators: Uprising, the follow-up to their 2019 title, Game of Gladiators. Follow Spartacus as he embarks on a battle for freedom and fortune. Pitted against the fearsome Bellica by the evil Emperor Gaius only one gladiator will leave the ring victorious.
Spinomenal has returned to Ancient Egypt with its new game release, Lucky Jack – Book of Rebirth – Egyptian Darkness. In Lucky Jack’s latest adventure, the story takes you back to a time when a heavy, all-consuming darkness fell upon Egypt, looming over the empire. Join Lucky Jack on his treacherous journey in an attempt to save the land and restore the sunlight through the mystical powers of the sacred Book of Rebirth.
Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry creates monstrous towers of symbols that award multipliers in latest release, Monster Superlanche™. Played across 6×5 reels, the title introduces a crew of colourful creatures that act as symbols within the slot, at least eight of these must be matching anywhere on the reels to award a win.
Yggdrasil and Reflex Gaming are looking to chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in their latest collaboration, Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax™. The 5×3, 20 payline slot is adapted from Reflex Gaming’s original Lucky Mushrooms title. It has a distinctly Irish feel, with leprechaun hats, pots of gold, and colourful Gaelic runes acting as symbols, while the game’s bonus round is enhanced by Yggdrasil’s popular Game Engagement Mechanic (GEM) DoubleMax.
BF Games is serving up a treat in its latest mouth-watering release Sweet Reward. This satisfying 5×3 game is set in the colourful Candyland, packed with scrumptious features and sweet rewards. Landing three cream-filled scatter symbols triggers 12 free spins along with up to a x15 multiplier. The feature is served up on a different set of reels and can be retriggered, unlocking another 12 spins that are added to the current spin serving with the same multiplier.
Playson, the fast-growing digital entertainment supplier, has released Pirate Chest: Hold and Win – its first slot launch of 2023 which showcases a new Boost feature to award cash prizes instantly. This feature-rich game promises to be a huge hit for the supplier and comes on the back of a very successful 2022. In this newest title, Playson takes players on a journey to the seven seas with an opportunity to discover mega wins.
Wazdan, the innovative games provider, has released the fifth title in its top-performing and engaging Hot Slot™ series, Hot Slot™: 777 Stars. The straightforward and satisfying gameplay is brimming with classic traits and symbols that give off classic retro vibes. The inclusion of such a popular theme will see operators’ metrics boosted significantly with the title set to follow its predecessors in becoming a player-favourite before long.
Stakelogic is launching players into the cosmos where out-of-this-world wins await in its latest video slot release, Star StaxxTM. This game is all about Multipliers and Stacked symbols with players being encouraged to strap themselves in for a wild, intergalactic big-win ride. Star Staxx takes the 5×3 reel format with 20 pay lines active. The game sits at the high end of the volatility scale with a max win Multiplier of 7,500x the player’s bet.
Iron Dog Studio brings players a furiously fishy frenzy of a slot with Feeding Fury, a gorgeous addition to the 1X2 Network portfolio, with general release across the 1X2 Network on 26th January. And with the ‘Feed or Die’ bonus round offering a dynamic freespins experience with a powerful expanding collector feature, this game is really something to sink your teeth into.
Realistic Games has launched one of the fieriest releases of the year with Chilli Master. A highly volatile title that provides players with incrementally increasing multipliers and big win potential. Played across 5×3 reels this Latin American-inspired slot has symbols depicting tacos, burritos, avocados and more which must form a matching combination across the game’s 20 paylines to award a win.
Red Rake Gaming has kicked off the new year by releasing a new 5×3 reel slot game, with a highly retro theme and two main characters – Captain Wild and the villain – who will battle it out to accumulate multipliers, increasing them on the “Intergalactic Wheel” and discovering “Mystery” symbols along the way.
Red Tiger has launched Blood Suckers™ Megaways™, a chilling revamp of the renowned NetEnt classic enhanced by the industry-changing MegawaysTM mechanics. This macabre game, where players are advised to hang tight onto their wooden stakes as they slay the vampires, comes in addition to great Red Tiger remakes of further successful heritage NetEnt titles, such as Gonzo’s Quest™ Megaways™ and Piggy Riches™ Megaways™.
BGaming, a fast-growing iGaming provider, has announced the launch of its latest online slot Potion Spells with elements of Match-3 games. The magic-infused 7×7 slot offers players high volatility and 96.24% RTP, along with a variety of features including refilling reels, Spin and Match-3 elements.
SiGMA Europe 2023 in Malta: Slotegrator shares key insights
Every year, SiGMA Europe gathers iGaming professionals together to connect, share insights, and sum up the year. This year, the event was visited by over 20,000 participants from over 100 countries. The Slotegrator team found the trip to be truly inspirational and is ready to share its insights.
SiGMA Europe was the best place to summarize the results of 2023. For Slotegrator, this year was dedicated to researching customers’ requirements and desires, players’ interests, and industry tendencies. Throughout the year, Slotegrator visited events in four huge iGaming markets – Africa, Asia, LatAm and Europe – to get a clear picture of what those markets are like.
At each of these events, the team gathered firsthand knowledge on how to improve Slotegrator’s flagship products and provide even better service to the company’s clients.
At SiGMA Europe 2023 in Malta, the Slotegrator team presented new features of its turnkey online casino platform and the phenomenal mobile solution – Telegram Casino – which was first presented by Slotegrator in 2017 and updated in 2022.
Slotegrator’s top managers also had plenty of meetings with partners about the company’s APIgrator solution – a unique solution for the fast and seamless integration of online casino games into gambling platforms. The solution incorporates more than 15,000 various slots, card games, live dealer games, and virtual sports from 100 world’s leading developers. In 2024, Slotegrator will present to the market plenty of new partnerships with providers from different parts of the world.
“SiGMA Europe 2023 was a great event for our team, as usual. To gather in such a great place to meet partners, to summarize preliminary results of the year, to outline plans for the future – it was the right decision,” says Yana Khaidukova, Managing Director at Slotegrator.
Slotegrator mentions that the composition of the iGaming world is changing: new companies have already appeared and will continue to appear not only for occuping a part of the existing market, but they form new niches, as they come with new spectacular offers and solutions. It is the reason why the competition increases many times, and it gives the industry new directions of development.
As for providers, their number is increasing very rapidly. Small companies are growing into large ones, which shows the success of their solutions, and new companies come with fresh ideas, games and experience that players like.
One trend that is only going to increase is the interest in crash games. Prominent studios are introducing new examples of fresh crash games. Leaders, who are already successful in this niche, such as Aviatrix, continue to modify their crash game and expand it into new markets and continue to win the hearts of new players by providing them with an amazing gaming experience.
According to the Slotegrator’s observations, many Asian companies took part in SiGMA Europe 2023, which suggests that the Asian vector will be very popular next year.
Here are some additional key insights from SiGMA Europe that the company will carry into next year:
- Responsible Gaming is growing more and more important to players, operators, and regulators.
- It’s essential to embrace innovation. New technologies can let operators offer players more choices and solve problems faster and more effectively.
- Operators need to keep increasing their security and anti-fraud measures. Scammers are always on the lookout for new ways to defraud casinos, so operators need to try and stay a few steps ahead of them.
- Players want to be a part of a community. Platform operators should create a welcoming atmosphere by offering features like multiplayer chats where players can connect with each other.
- It’s essential that online casinos show loyal players their appreciation. Better bonuses can keep players coming back, as well as referral programs where players earn rewards for bringing in new leads.
- Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and blockchain tech in general are here to stay. Finding ways to integrate them can help you offer your players a better, more modern experience.
- Player behavior should be constantly analyzed in order to identify trends and enhance player retention strategies.
As for the last point, Slotegrator is set to release internal reports on the state of the industry that provide an analysis of player behavior and predictions for the development of the industry in 2024. To be one of the first to receive the reports, subscribe to Slotegrator’s social media channel here.
Since 2012, Slotegrator has been one of the iGaming industry’s leading software and business solution providers for online casino and sportsbook operators.
The company’s main focus is software development and support for online casino platforms, as well as the integration of game content and payment systems.
The company works with licensed game developers and offers a vast portfolio of casino content: slots, live casino games, poker, virtual sports, table games, lotteries, casual games, and data feeds for betting.
Slotegrator also provides consulting services in gambling license acquisition and business incorporation.
More information: https://slotegrator.pro/
Oddschecker Media Group expands Italian presence with SuperScommesse acquisition
X (formerly Twitter) as a traffic source for mobile applications
WakeApp is back with its “Source of the Month” – an educational guide for mobile app marketers.
According to information gleaned from Statista, app stores are currently swamped with applications: Google Play includes 2.6 million apps while there are almost 4.5 million in the Apple App Store. So, what does it take for an app to rise to popularity among its users? It surely is no longer the case of uberizing a program capable of connecting clients to a service. This is where our highlight tool of the month comes in.
At WakeApp, we’re always ready to lend a helping hand to novice marketers, partners and specialists in the mobile application promotion market to keep abreast of the latest GEO trends, traffic sources and promotion features. This time, we’re introducing our readers to the highly popular advertising platform for media buyers and app marketers, X (formerly Twitter)!
X is an American microblogging service and social network where users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. X, Inc., which is based in San Francisco, California, provides the service and has over 25 offices worldwide. Tweets were initially limited to 140 characters, but in November 2017 the limit was doubled to 280 for most languages. Audio and video tweets remain limited to 140 seconds for most accounts.
Facts about X
- X has almost 368 million monthly daily active monetizable users (data for 2022), and this figure is constantly growing.
- X users are predominantly male. According to Statista data for January 2023, males account for 63% of social media users while 37% are women. Almost 40% of them are aged between 25 and 34.
- X’s audience is mainly mobile: according to X, about 80% of social network users access X from smartphones and 93% of video views on X occur on mobile devices.
- As of January 2023, X is most popular in the United States, Japan and India.
How can marketers use X?
Since there are not as many ads on X as on other social networks, users are less likely to experience banner blindness. Therefore, the likelihood that the ad will be noticed is higher.
At the same time, the majority of X users are consumers, not content creators, which means they are looking forward to the opportunity to participate in discussions, download applications, and are also ready for interactivity and a gaming format of interaction.
It was on April 13 back in 2010 that X introduced advertising. This advertising was limited only to banner advertising. Four years later, on April 17 2014, X officially announced the launch of a platform for advertising applications using the MoPub mobile traffic exchange system, having acquired this service six months earlier.
This service made it possible to install promotional applications directly from the X news feed. Ads were simultaneously shown on X through a promotional tweet system and on users’ mobile devices through MoPub.
What does the X advertising account look like?
Level 1. Goals.
There are a total of seven goals on X: Reach, Video Views and Pre-Roll Views, App Installs, Website Transitions, Interactions, Readers, Repeat App Interactions.
Level 2. Campaign.
After selecting a goal, you need to set your settings at the campaign level, namely: give a name to the campaign, set the daily budget, total budget, start and end dates of the campaign, and the pace of impressions.
Level 3. You will be taken to the ad group settings that you will need to set: Group name, Start and end time of impressions, Total ad group budget, Bid type.
What can you target on X?
- User demographics. To target demographics, set users’ gender, age, location, and language.
- Device data. In this section, select what devices your target audience uses—desktop computers or smartphones on iOS, Android, or other operating systems. You can also specify information about the operator and device model.
- Custom audiences. On X, you can create custom audiences based on your contact list, website or app activity, and combined audiences based on app activity. In the same section, you can create look-alike segments by checking the “Include users similar to your selected custom audiences” checkbox.
- Targeting options. You can target by interests, events, conversation topics, movies and TV shows, and reach users similar to followers of a specific account. Interests and activities can be selected from a drop-down list.
- Keyword targeting is also available, allowing you to include or exclude campaign users from your advertising who enter certain words in X searches or use them in publications.
- In additional settings, you can set up retargeting for those users who interacted with or saw posts. You can enable audience expansion, or add users who are already following your account to your audience.
- Depending on the purpose you choose, impressions may be available in your home feed, profile, search results, and X Audience Platform which is a network of popular apps. Connecting the X Audience Platform allows you to expand your advertising reach. When setting up impressions in the Audience Platform, you need to add an advertising category (cars, restaurants, education, etc.), add a link to the site, and, if necessary, exclude applications in which you do not want to appear.
When choosing targeting, focus on test results and analytics. If you haven’t run X ads before, create ad groups for each target group.
When using keyword targeting with the “Include” option, add at least 25 keywords, as per X’s recommendations. When selecting the Exclude option, remember that too many words will narrow your coverage.
X advertising comes in three formats:
- Promoted Tweets. They look like regular posts but are marked as “Advertising”. Users can like, repost and comment on them just like organic posts. Promoted posts are shown in X search results, in the news feed, in the profiles of users and official partners of the site.
A promoted post can contain an image or video. The video plays automatically in the News Feed and loops if it is less than 60 seconds long. You can also insert a link to a website or application into your ad to attract traffic or motivate users to convert:
2) Promoted Accounts. This type of advertising is needed to direct traffic to a brand account, increase activity and the number of subscribers. Ads with promoted accounts are displayed in the news feed, in search results and in the “Who to Read” section. They are marked with an “Advertising” icon and contain a “Subscribe” button.
3) Promoted Trends. Promoted trends involve placement in the trend list on the side of the page. Advertising will be at the top of this list.
How do we use X at WakeApp?
X makes up one of the 30+ sources that WakeApp uses to promote applications.
We have been using this traffic source ever since its appearance on the advertising market, and turn to X when our clients’ goal is to attract a young, but already solvent audience.
X’s main audience is 25-34 year olds who tend to be mature, progressive and technologically inclined. This audience type is especially relevant to brands with paid applications as such an audience are usually more willing to respond to and purchase an application/subscription for a service they need.
What’s more, promoting on X comes at an average market cost which allows even promoters with a tight budget to promote brands.
About our guide: Every month, we publish helpful promotion guides where we discuss promotion features in a particular region according to traffic sources and GEO traffic. We also seek to keep our readers up-to-date on tips, as well as restrictions and bans about promoting on certain sources.
Think of it as a mobile marketer’s desktop guide!
About us: WakeApp is an international mobile marketing agency with over 9 years of experience in the market, and is leading the development and promotion of gaming and non-gaming mobile applications in the e-comm, video streaming, food delivery, sport, utilities, and finance verticals. In 2022, WakeApp received The Media Agency of the Year at the SiGMA Asia Awards, and in 2021, WakeApp placed in 5 categories in the 13th edition of the AppsFlyer Performance Index XIII.
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
- DreamHack reveals EU expansion with the launch of DreamHack Stockholm for 2024
- Greentube welcomes festive fun with A Christmas Full of Wilds
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw