Sports betting consultant firm SCCG has partnered with direct payments processor Full Flight Payments.
Operating as a gaming industry branch of merchant service provider BankCard USA, Full Flight Payments has been in the business for more than 26 years now.
The firm prides itself on working with over 200,000 merchants and has stated that SCCG should expect no less than “sustainable payment processing” while remaining compliant with “every regulatory piece required”.
Chris Berman, Founder of Full Flight Payments, commented that SCCG will receive all “reliable” support needed to process punter payments, while gaming continues to expand throughout the US.
He said: “Full Flight Payments is excited to partner with SCCG & utilise their 30 years of expertise in the gaming space to help bring our bank direct payment processing services to the marketplace.
“We understand the pains of operators in reliable credit card processing solutions as gaming has expanded into the US market.
“No longer does the marketplace need to be controlled by slow-moving Goliaths- as we have a nimble solution allowing for scalable, sustainable accounts that don’t run the risks of closure.
“We act as a true payment partner in an ever-evolving regulatory & compliance landscape. We look forward to working with SCCG to bring our solution to the many operators in need.”
Stephen Crystal, Founder and CEO of SCCG, said: “Full Flight brings a human-first approach to Payments and Commerce, we are very excited to move forward with this partnership and grow their presence in the gaming industry.
“Chris Berman is a reputable leader in the financial technology space and his payment processing solution will fit seamlessly with our SCCG network of operators looking to upgrade their payment processing partner.”
- Vezbi Super App Announces, ‘Andale Pay’ International Remittance Service Launching in Over 300k Locations Throughout Latin America
- Galaxy Gaming® to Showcase Electrifying Content and Technology Global Gaming Expo 2023
- Austrian win2day launched Fennica Gaming’s eInstants that appeal to female and younger adults
- How to Win Blackjack Online: 5 Secrets from Experienced Gamblers
- BET99 selects GeoComply as its new geolocation provider in Ontario
- Hacksaw Gaming Strikes Content Agreement with NetBet Italy
- NetBet Italy and Hacksaw Gaming join forces in Italy
- Playsense Appoints Patty Toledo as Chief Partnerships Officer
- Canterbury: Sam Warburton and Mack Hansen Feature in New Roblox Metaverse Game
- Strive Gaming Names Tommaso Di Chio as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer
- Resorts Digital Gaming Partners with Enteractive to Boost Player Conversion and Reactivation in US Markets
- GameArt boosts partnership with Planetwin365 in Italy
- Betby.Games Enhanced with Launch of Cricket 2.0
- Light & Wonder Unveils Innovative Offerings at G2E 2023
- NFL Alters its Gambling Policy
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
Incode Technologies and MaxBet Transform Player Onboarding with AI Identity Verification
Asia4 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Balkans4 weeks ago
EGT Digital Partners with ELITBET.bg
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
GLI Becomes First Laboratory Accredited in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Enhances iLottery in Lithuania with Remote Game Server and Compelling eInstants
Argentina4 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Australia3 weeks ago
Tabcorp: Tax Treatment Resolved for Various Licences
Eastern Europe4 weeks ago
7777 gaming powers the newly launched website in Romania Win2