New rebranded signage for Bally’s casino locations in the US have been developed and installed by YESCO.
The monumental project included removing old signs displaying each property’s previous name and installing brand-new Bally’s signage. Updated locations include Lincoln Twin River, Rhode Island; Tiverton, Rhode Island; Shreveport, Louisiana; Evansville, Indiana; Quad Cities, Illinois; Lake Tahoe, Nevada; Black Hawk, Colorado; and Kansas City, Missouri.
- YESCO began fabrication of the Bally’s rebranding project in October 2021.
- YESCO Las Vegas fabricated the signs for all locations.
- It took approximately 22,600 man-hours to complete the project.
- A total of 24 Bally’s brand identification signs, ranging in size from one foot tall to 15 feet tall were installed across the eight properties. These signs included 13 freestanding monuments and pylon signs and 11 LED displays, including both 10-millimeter and six-millimeter pixel resolutions.
- YESCO also fabricated and installed 48 wayfinding directional signs and 61 ancillary interior, marketing and parking signs.
“As a globally recognizable brand, it was an honor to install signage on eight new Bally’s properties across the country. We are thrilled with the results and know the signage will play a pivotal role in the company’s rebranding efforts,” Mitch Olorenshaw, account executive at YESCO, said.
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
- DreamHack reveals EU expansion with the launch of DreamHack Stockholm for 2024
- Greentube welcomes festive fun with A Christmas Full of Wilds
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw