New rebranded signage for Bally’s casino locations in the US have been developed and installed by YESCO.
The monumental project included removing old signs displaying each property’s previous name and installing brand-new Bally’s signage. Updated locations include Lincoln Twin River, Rhode Island; Tiverton, Rhode Island; Shreveport, Louisiana; Evansville, Indiana; Quad Cities, Illinois; Lake Tahoe, Nevada; Black Hawk, Colorado; and Kansas City, Missouri.
- YESCO began fabrication of the Bally’s rebranding project in October 2021.
- YESCO Las Vegas fabricated the signs for all locations.
- It took approximately 22,600 man-hours to complete the project.
- A total of 24 Bally’s brand identification signs, ranging in size from one foot tall to 15 feet tall were installed across the eight properties. These signs included 13 freestanding monuments and pylon signs and 11 LED displays, including both 10-millimeter and six-millimeter pixel resolutions.
- YESCO also fabricated and installed 48 wayfinding directional signs and 61 ancillary interior, marketing and parking signs.
“As a globally recognizable brand, it was an honor to install signage on eight new Bally’s properties across the country. We are thrilled with the results and know the signage will play a pivotal role in the company’s rebranding efforts,” Mitch Olorenshaw, account executive at YESCO, said.